Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] About their dorm...

Han's_Desire

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they have some reality show filmed in their dorms :wub: so we can have a view of how neat/messy they are, like in 2PM previous reality shows, heh.

Honestly idols live in normal apartments(which are pretty costly already) like all of us, sharing a room with a team member(unless the group is really small). Until they earn their own money to actually purchase a house, they are all about sharing :wub:

I remember i watched Invincible Youth in the part MC had to wake G7, and they went to T-ara's dorm.

Hyomin and Jieon shared the room together and in that time Jiyeon had no bed while Hyomin was sleeping well in her bed lol

However, when i watched Hahamong Show and Hello Baby, I think their dorm was better, and Jiyeon got her bed now lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In case some of you who are still wondering,the order is like this :

Soyeon&Enjung.(After Hwayoung arrived,they squeezed in her on their room,LOL.But all of them have their own bed)

Ji Yeon&Hyomin.

Boram&Qri.

Their dorm was revealed on Haha Mong Show.Trust me,Boram and Qri's room ain't pretty LOL.Watch the show and you get what I mean :P

Soyeon and Enjung's room is the cleanest.Well,at least on the show. :lol:

While Hyomin and Jiyeon's room are pretty as well.Hyomin's desk is full of camera since she love to take selca.

• 6 months later...

in the HaHa-Mong show you can see them in their actual dorms SLEEPING!!!!!

its Soyeon-Eunjung a room - very clean and well organised (Note a very very large bear on Eunjung's bed)

Boram-Qri a room - literally split into half for both, Qri's is pink and Boram's is Messy

Jiyeon-Hyomin a room - you can see that jiyeon loves Park Ji Sung (like I do as a Man Utd fan) and also you can find Hyomin's Cabinet full of cameras

• 1 month later...

If you want to know more about T-ara dorm, you need to see the Haha Mong show. Because in this show, you also can see their sleeping posture. It's so funny. Hyomin slept like a shrimp (she just slept a half of her bed), or Eunjung slept with the big teddy bear on her body, etc. You can also see the living room in T-ara dorm was full of Hyomin clothes :huh: