Diadem Forums

[09.12.19] T-ara to release Christmas version of Bo Peep! + T-ara's New Year's resolutions and newfound freedom (56k warning)

Jun

20091219_tiara_main.jpg

20091219_tiara_1.jpg20091219_tiara_2.jpg

20091219_boram_1.jpg20091219_boram_2.jpg

20091219_eunjung_1.jpg20091219_eunjung_2.jpg

20091219_hyomin_1.jpg20091219_hyomin_2.jpg

20091219_jiyeon_1.jpg20091219_jiyeon_2.jpg

20091219_qri_1.jpg20091219_qri_2.jpg

20091219_soyeon_1.jpg20091219_soyeon_2.jpg

(1)

T-ara will be getting into the holiday spirit by releasing a Christmas version of their new hit track "Bo Peep Bo Peep."

T-ara will also be changing their outfits, hair, and accessories to match the Christmas theme appropriately. This will be their Christmas gift to fans.

The Christmas version of "Bo Peep Bo Peep" will be performed on the December 20th episode of SBS Inkigayo and also on KBS Music Bank on December 25th!

(2)

T-ara is gearing up to send us their Christmas greetings with a brand new version of Bo Peep Bo Peep, but that's not all- the girls have also prepared their New Year's resolutions for 2010 as well!

T-ara hopes to show a more mature and confident image to the public, while still maintaining their cute and appealing charms. Specifically, member Eun Jung wants to showcase her vocals a little more, Hyomin hopes to show her proper stage charisma, and Qri would like to open up and be less shy.

The lovely ladies also shared words of encouragement to one another, to help them finish up the year and carry onto a brand new one. Qri's advice for Hyomin was to be a little less anxious. Hyomin expressed words of concern, rather than advice, to fellow member Jiyeon, hoping that Jiyeon would remain strong during tough times. Jiyeon expressed her wishes for Eun Jung to continue her hard work as the group's leader.

Despite the fact that we still have a week before Christmas, it looks like the holiday came a week earlier for T-ara. Prior to their debut, the group and their managers decided they would not be able to use their cell phones or have internet access during their schedule hours. The purpose of the limited internet access was to protect the girls from seeing negative comments about them at the time of their debut. The cellphones were also a distraction for the girls that took away from their concentration on practice.

However, this "ban" of sorts has finally been lifted and the girls are now able to use their cell phones and surf the web to their hearts content. What a merry Christmas for T-ara!

cr: allkpop

LOL @ the cellphone ban thing... :D primary school student?

and wow @ Qri's Xmas outfit...looks god damn cute~~~ almost on par with my Jiyeon's Apple CF snow white look LOL

I can`t wait for the Christmas version of Bo Peep Bo Peep! <3

YEAH~ YEAH~ YEAH~ WAHAHA! <3

That`s gonna be awesome. Really can`t wait. (:

And about the cellphone & internet. :P

YAY. I hope they pass by diadem someday! HAHA! :P

Or maybe even make an account. They know Engrish, right? XD

Cute pictures BTW. <3

Thanks for sharing. XD

I didn`t want to post both of these after posting the photos. That would be like, unfair. Keke.

"Hyomin expressed words of concern, rather than advice, to fellow member Jiyeon, hoping that Jiyeon would remain strong during tough times."

what tough times Hyomin referring to? o_O

did anything sad happens to Jiyeon? or tough times juz meaning a super busy and packed schedule for Jiyeon?

"Hyomin expressed words of concern, rather than advice, to fellow member Jiyeon, hoping that Jiyeon would remain strong during tough times."

what tough times Hyomin referring to? o_O

did anything sad happens to Jiyeon? or tough times juz meaning a super busy and packed schedule for Jiyeon?

its most likely because Jiyeon is the youngest out of all of them.

awww the pictures are sooo nice :D

xDDDD Eunjeong's the snowman and Qri's the christmas tree lol

I'll be amuse if they dressed as these in the perf xD

the individual shots are so gorgeous and I'm loving Qri's contact lens<3 like a true model she is ^^ and the pointy hat is sooo cute!

xD good thing they are free from the handphone ban and the internet ban xD