Diadem Forums

[13.09.02] Latest Info - T-ara to release new Japanese single for Jinx! soundtrack

craZy

[13.09.02] Latest Info - T-ara to release new Japanese single for Jinx!!! soundtrack

For Hyomin's upcoming Japanese movie Jinx!!!, T-ara will release a digital single『記憶 ~君がくれた道標~』(Kioku ~ Kimi Ga Kureta Michishirube ~)for it's soundtrack on November 13! The release will be a Double A side single.

Source: http://www.emimusic.jp/artist/t-ara/?action=news&id=14210

My weak translation of the single name would be 'Memories ~ You Gave Me Guidance.' Emphasis on weak so don't hold onto that.

WOW!!! Great, I knew they would do a song or two for this movie because of Hyomin's part in JINX!!! I am looking forward to the release! I am ok with either a Ballad in Japanese or Korean...but, I'm sure it'll be in Japanese.

Since I am Japanese-American and they have been doing so well in my country, I appreciate them doing so many songs in Japan as well as Showcases!!!, and it is would be a plus for the Japanese Market.

I am really excited to see Hyomin act in this movie, I think she is a outstanding actress and potential Star in the making if she decides to go into film.

Hwaiting T-ara!!! <3<3<3