Diadem Forums

[09.12.20] SBS Year-End festival Line-up!

*YANiPOPO*

This years SBS Gayo Daejun is going to be extremely HOT with performances galore! With all the hot new rookie groups in 2009, it's certainly going to be a breath of fresh air.

Stay tuned to allkpop as we will be providing full coverage of all of the year end award shows.

The lineup has just been revealed, check it out!

Solo Artists:

*Baek Ji Young - Like Being Hit by a Bullet (dance version) and My ear

Ohhh, Gayo Daejun is going to be HOT this year! With all the new rookies and old performers and current active ones. I'm excited to see Dance Battle between girl groups. They should do a Dance Battle for the guy groups,too. Can't wait for T-ara, SNSD, Super Junior. What day and time will this be broadcasted?

Zomg!! a dream come true all these performances!! i mean i'm looking forward to every single perf! especially the SNSD,SuJu,2pm,Tara,2ne1 one!!

This is gonna be the best concert so far i knew it! oh and i reckon its airing on 29 dec!! tats what my friend told me :]

omg.. snsd,tara,beg,kara,2ne1,afterschool ...best christmas present so far!

im gonna make a mean joke about a jewelry member so dont read the next line if you dont want

i never knew horses can dance so well

haha rofl xD im so mean but..bleh.

They should have added the most awkward members in idol groups like our boram, seungri, sohee(in the us though) and see who can make the audience the most awkward. rofl rofl

• 2 weeks later...