Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/INFO] What are your T-ara related tumblr blogs?

Guest Phailinator

Guest Phailinator

(*sigh* I screwed up the title >_>)

Pretty much what the title says, what T-ara related tumblr blogs do you follow? (Besides the almighty Brandinator and our beloved Captain Fantasy).

I need more of my favourite girls on my dashboard! Thank you in advance ^o^ and sorry if this doesn't belong here :/

Hyotheleader is my favorite one.. Not only that its really quick on the updates, I also respect this guy/girl so much because he/she has a really extensive break down (in English) debunking all of those 'fake' bullying evidence one by one. I can't remember how many times I quoted the link or writing 'just google hyotheleader' to show all of those 'evidence' from Antis were falsified.

Guest Phailinator

I've definitely done the same thing more than several times and actually converted a friend from an anti to a "neutral". I was thinking more of pictures from everywhere since I can't access diadem forums any time but I can tumblr. Thanks for answering anyway ^o^

I run a blog on Tumblr under the name "Captain Kpop" which you can see here:

http://captain-kpop.tumblr.com/

I also run a Wordpress site.

http://cptfantasy.wordpress.com/

Make sure you click the individual images since I make my gifs in several different sizes and link to much larger versions.

These are not purely T-ARA based blogs but T-ARA is the most prevalent feature.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...