Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-ara concerts 2014-2015

D-man

Hey guys,

I've never been to a T-ara concert before. I really wish to attend one. Can anyone here be kind enough to give me info's and dates for their upcoming concerts? 

I've visited their official websites for information on this. However I can't read Korean or Japanese. And as far as I know... they don't have an English website. 

Hello there!

For their upcoming Japan tour, please visit here for translated details: http://tiaradiadem.com/2014/09/t-ara-to-hold-2014-japan-tour-in-november-and-december/

If you wish to purchase tickets, please note the ticket website only delivers to Japan only. So you'll need to have someone to receive the tickets on your behalf.

Hope this helps you out! You can check back on Diadem every now and then for details on any other future concerts. :)

While I do heavily recommend you have concert tickets before you go there, I'd also like to point out that in all the events (2) I've been to in Tokyo with T-ara, there have been ticket sale at the entrance as well.

It's super risky to do that without being sure though, so it's not something I recommend.

As for personal shoppers, Cheetah, a fella who went to the concerts in Tokyo during the September Tour last year used a particular site, I sadly don't have the link right now but you could send him a PM about it.

Tnx Elienore... I'm still thinking about it if I should go. I really want to visit a concert of T-ara. But I heard from my friends that Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities to visit. I'm also wondering if there will be any fansign event after the concert?? 

My experience as a traveller there is, that it's really cheap.

When I first went there, I was worried about the prices since I had heard the same as you, but restaurants and Family Mart / 7-11 all had some pretty damn reasonable prices (seriously, I wish 7-11 in Denmark was as cheap as the ones in Tokyo).

As far as daily budget goes, you can easily go with 3000-5000 yen a day (28-45 bucks a day, depending on how frugal you wanna be).

The metro system is also fairly cheap and can take you everywhere in the city as well, stuff like museums and zoos aren't really all that pricey either (their cafés on the other hand...) so all in all you can do well with reasonable prices.

The hotel may be pricy, but if you order in good time you should be able to find a decent hotel at reasonable prices.

Depending on how long time you're gonna be there, I can also recommend the Kiba Tokyo Hotel if you're going for cheap without being horrible.

It's a capsule hotel but they're surprisingly roomy (only room to lie down though, of course) and the facilities are pretty nice as well, good lobby, nice staff and large common bathroom with a jacuzzi for each gender. Your larger luggage will be down in the lobby, but I didn't have any experience where I worried about anyone stealing anything, it's mostly tourists (foreign and national) who are there and some Danish tourists even gave me a discount-coupon collection for hotels because they were leaving early and hadn't used it all up.

You can find cheaper capsule hotels in Shinjuku, but from what I was able to see they're not really suitable for longer stays due to some really crappy rules regarding check-in/check-out.

Obviously I don't really know your estimated budget or where you're from and stuff like that, but in my experience it's quite affordable for a tourist.

I guess uhm... PM me if you got more questions or something before I end up writing too long here.

EDIT: No clue about the fansigning.

Tnx again for the info mate. If I go I'll probably stay for just one week. I saw that the concerts of 26/27 november have been rescheduled to 15 and 16 december. You think december is a nice time to visit Japan? I'm kinda worried that it will be very cold there. Also I'm not quite sure if there's anything to do there in that time of the year.

I don't know enough about seasonal events to answer that properly, but I wager there's gonna be something to do always in Tokyo, it's a big city.

And with only a week, you're gonna have a hard time getting bored :P

There's an occasional Diadem member who lives in Japan, I'll try to bug one of them to say a thing or two when I see one next time.