Diadem Forums

[09.12.24] T-Ara on Family Outing

shining star`★

It has been revealed that Tiffany of SNSD and Nicole of Kara will be the next guest stars of the show, SBS Family Outing, following the footsteps of Dara of 2NE1 and UEE of After School. The two idol stars filmed this episode on the 21st at KyungKiDo Pocheon.

Now, don't scream yet - the real excitement is just about to start.

Although these two sexy girls seem just enough to please the male audience (as well as the cast), they couldn't satisfy the production team. They instead decided to double triple quadruple the fun by inviting not only SNSD and KARA, but Brown Eyed Girls and T-ara as well! This crowd of ladies actually visited the set to surprise Tiffany and Nicole, and to cheer them up for their very first appearance on a show where revealing your no-make-up face is necessary.

A related source revealed, "Tiffany and Nicole, who were both born and raised out of country, showed their unique charms which were quite different than Sandara Park and UEE's. The girl groups, which gathered to cheer these two girls up, definitely elevated the atmosphere, creating the happiest ambiance."

This extravagant episode will be aired at the end of January so stay tuned!

credit: allkpop

really ?!?!?!? this aint a joke right !!!

THIS IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

ahw @ the end of january... means.... shiyeon and jaesuk already left the show TT_TT...

though im happy the show still goes on ^^

wonder who will go..

i think its narsha... or gain... T-ara i dunnow who will go..

cant wait !!

I'm pretty sure Yoo Jaesuk would still be in this episode because didn't it state that they filmed this episode on the 21st? I think that they are just going to edit it and air it at the end of January.

Anyway can't wait for this episode, I hope Eunjung is the guest from T-ara ^^

Also Merry Christmas everyone! <3

what? there will be a season 2!! i read the other day that there will be new family members and MC Yoo is not leaving anymore so i'm excited!! i think they'll only take one member from T-ara since there's only one member from the other group but who knows..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...