Diadem Forums

[09.12.29] T-ara and Mblaq are it couples?

*YANiPOPO*

Rookie groups MBLAQ and T-ara are... dating?

Yes, they are dating, but don't go crazy fangirls/fanboys, as its only for the show MBLAQ Idol Army Season 5.

The couples are:

Thunder - Eunjung | Lee Joon - Hyomin | Seungho - Soyeon

We are not sure of the 2 remaining pairs as yet but everyone will have a partner except for T-ara's Jiyeon who wasn't present since she had to film her drama, God of Study.

The episode showed one couple at a time, just like MBC's We Got Married. Each couple held hands, but could they have gone further?

Let's start off in the order of the list above.

20 year old Thunder said "I never had a girlfriend." which surprised everyone. This showed everyone that he was a very shy person, kind of like his sister, Sandara Park, who acted pretty shy on the past recording of Family Outing. He couldn't meet eyes with his "girlfriend" Eunjung, and called her noona, as she is a year older than him.

20091229_mblaqtiara_3.jpg

Lee Joon and Hyomin went skating and held hands for a long time. Even when the camera was off, the two stuck together like glue, which made them seem like real couples. In the middle of the date, Joon said something shocking. He looked right at Hyomin and said "You're number one in my heart forever" But, he said this because Hyomin asked who he likes the most in T-ara.

20091229_mblaqtiara_1.jpg

Now this could lead to a more serious relationship. Seungho and Soyeon are best friends in real life. They have known each other for eight years because they went to the same high school. They were so close, their parents were friends with each other as well. During the recording, they phoned each others parents and had a talk. Soyeon was acting cute to Seungho's mother saying, "Mom~ I kept my promise~" What did this really mean? Did she keep her promise that she will be his friend for a long time? Did she keep her promise that they will date? Was it just for show?

20091229_mblaqtiara_2.jpg

The information for the final two couples will be out soon!

credit at topic desc <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNEW IT SEUNGHO WOULD PICK SOYEON!!!! lol well it wouldnt be awkward between the two of them anyways since they are bestfriends. LOL i think Thunder is intimidated by Eunjung. Even if eunjung aint rly a loud girl, she has that aura that's like untouchable xD About the last couples, I saw some pics in mblaq's daum fancafe which are suggesting that Mir and Qri are coupled.

*that pic of hyomin is hot* LOL

Edited by sae yeon
Edited the tag with the correct format.

OMG wow these are great!!

hihihi Eunjeong would be with Cheondung~ ^^ would like to see how this'll develop :D

awwwwwww Joon and Hyomin being intimate!! xDDDD

oh so Seungho & Soyeon are best friends? aww I'm curious on the promise she made~ it's like she was phoning her mother in-law xP

thanks for sharing!!! ^^

OMG SEUNGHO AND SOYEON KNEW EACH OTHER?? That's so cool. And he's so cute. EEE haha "i kept my promise" haha I want to know what the promise was. XD I can't wait to watch this epsiode!

And Hyomin and Joon~ Ah the sexiest from T-ara with the cutest from mblaq~ I can't wait to watch this
:D

OMG SEUNGHO AND SOYEON KNEW EACH OTHER?? That's so cool. And he's so cute. EEE haha "i kept my promise" haha I want to know what the promise was. XD I can't wait to watch this epsiode!

And Hyomin and Joon~ Ah the sexiest from T-ara with the cutest from mblaq~ I can't wait to watch this
:(

-spazzes with jihye-

But the preview for the episode.. looked like Mir/Soyeon and Qri/Seungho.

Thunder/Eunjung for sure along with Joon/Hyomin, Boram/G.O

lol i guess its Cute but iM So jealous.. lol Of hyomin XD

i know i shouldn't have said that ! but I'm jealous cos Joonie and hyomin went ice skating ><

i guess the Seungho and Soyeon couple is cute!

i don't think eunjung matches thunder... XD

i heard Mir was with Qri.... not sure!

OMG my heart nearly collapsed when I read the line Joon had told Hyomin. And oh my, that picture of Hyomin is hyot! XDDD Aww and Seung Ho and Soyeon look cute together ._. I didn't know they were bff's LOL. Eunjung and Thunder are cute together too, although I was hoping for Eunjung/Mir seeing as they're my favourite XDDD