Diadem Forums

[10.01.08] T-ara Member Jiyeon's Acting Becomes a Hot Topic

*YANiPOPO*

21cgops.jpg

Jiyeon from female idol group Tiara's acting roles are catching the netizens' interest!

Jiyeon who made her acting debut through the KBS 2TV drama in 2007 called "Hello Baby". Netizens were amazed, majority of them leaving positive feedbacks like "Wow, she looks pretty! No difference from today at all!" and "She's such a baby-face! Very cute!" Although still, there were some who left negative comments.

In 2008, Jiyeon also played a role in SBS' daily drama 'Aeja's older sister Minja'. Even after her debut in Tiara, Jiyeon still took part in acting roles. Like in MBC's drama 'Soul' where she played the sister who dies in the beginning. Another role she played was in MBC's sitcom "High Kick through the Roof" where she played a student.

Currently, she is casted as one of the main roles in KBS 2tv's drama "God of Study" along-side the nation's little brother, Yoo Seung-Ho. The drama is getting high ratings recieving both critical and commercial success.

Tiara is currently promoting their hit song "보핍보핍" which is recieving alot of love and getting the group alot of attention.

cr:newsen + *YANiPOPO*(trans) + jiyeon's cyworld(pic)

source:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001081544161001&search=title&searchstring=%C6%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there's something wrong with the translation sorry.. im still learning korean and the fact that i was very distracted might have lead to the fact that i have mixed some translations xD but i think i didnt HOPEFULLY :D

21cgops.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...