Diadem Forums

[10.01.08] T-ara Wins Second Consecutive Music Bank K-Chart

*YANiPOPO*

bj7eao.jpg

On the January 8, 2010 episode of KBS 2TV's Music Bank, T-ara has swept the competition away and won the K-chart for the second consecutive time. They beat out Idol group 2pm and the digital single of Ga-in from Brown Eyed Girls and JoKwon from 2am.

Last week on Music Bank, T-ara were crowned as the first winners of the K-Chart sweeping away competitions Younha and 2pm with their song "Bo Peep Bo Peep".

The girls stated "when we won the New Year award we were so happy, but we're happy again that we have won this great award for the second time!"

UPDATE :*sorry forgot to add this* Member Jiyeon was missing once again due to the schedule conflict caused by her show "God of Study".

cr: newsen + *YANiPOPO*(trans)

source :http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201001081949361002&search=title&searchstring=%C6%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cutout the non T-ara news. :D

CONGRATS!!

This is massive massive massive! I'm seriously happy for our girls. They deserve to win after all the hard work they did! (plus the sleepless night for EJ...spotted in her cyworld :) ) I'd love to see another take 7 this week,too! *winks*

*happy sighs*