Diadem Forums

[10.01.12] T-ara to make a guest appearance in 'God of Study'.

*YANiPOPO*

study_18.jpg

KBS 2TV'S Drama 'God of Study' has been met with a good amount of love and just after a few episodes, it has already hit above the 20% ratings mark!

God of Study, starring Jiyeon of T-ara and Yoo Seung-Ho has swiped out competition with its 23.1% ratings, beating out 'Jejoongwon' and 'Pasta'

T-ara said "the drama is really nice and interesting. Jiyeon is in it and that adds on to the interest we have towards the show. It's getting alot of attention and we're happy we will be in the drama! The fact that Jiyeon is in the drama will make it more fun to film!'.

T-ara's appearance will be shown on the 25th and 26th of January.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be performing their album track 'Like the First Time' on KBS 2TV's Music Bank and on the 16th on MBC's Music Core. Because of the coflict in schedule, T-ARA'S JIYEON WILL NOT BE PERFORMING ON THE SAID DATES.

cr: newsen + *YANiPOPO*(translation) + tiaradiadem.com

source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...%BC%BE%C6%B6%F3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to everyone who was expecting Jiyeon.. im sad too.. actually im very sad. In my head i was saying "I know T-ara wants to be known as a group that's one." ........ T.T

im planning to watch the whole ep next month but i guess imma watch the ep with T-ara on it! LOL

ㅠㅠ OHMAHGHADD! i was expecting to see all of em doing the saucy dance of "like the 1st time" but withouth jiyeon? aww.

well anyway, GOS chughahabnida! :D

my Jiyeon isnt gg to perf again? ='(

i miss her so much on stage=(

t-ara with a missing member the feeling is just..different..

i hope she comes back soon! awaiting for her return on music shows!!

at the same time get more rest^^

i dont wish to see her falling ill='(((

and also cant wait fot LTFT promotions!!