Diadem Forums

[16.05.27] Eunjung recounts her memorable time in Thailand filming and experiencing the Thai lifestyle

craZy

How was it living Thai folk's lifestyle?

It went well. I thought I wouldn't make it as I'm always in the city. After I tried this lifestyle, it was great.

What was your favorite activity?

Rice planting. I also loved when I went to Karen village. I also love trying wickerwork, seeing cows and water buffaloes. Everything was a refreshing experiences to me.

What in Thailand did you like the most?

The smiles. The Thai greeting manner. They gave a kind and warm vibe.

How was it working with Thais?

Everything in the program was a first time experience. I rarely have time to go traveling with friends, I'm always workinh. Here, I can work, and travel as well. It's very enjoyable.

What do you wish to relay to Koreans (about Thailand)?

I really want you to visit here. You haven't seen the real Thailand if you haven't been here. It's different from typical tours. It feels like a friend is guiding you.

How was Northern food?

I must have gained weight. (Laughs.) It was so delicious that I forgot I was filming.

Have you fallen in love with Thailand?

I have. I've always liked Thailand and this trip made me love it. I liked the food, the smiles, the temple, the dancing, the folk dress. Ah, I love Thailand.

What have you gained from this program?

I feel like crying. (Eyes brimming.) This was a touching experience. I had a filming in Thailand before but I didn't get to travel. Now that I've taken a trip, it left a deep impression. Thailand feels like a second home to me. (Cries.) This is embarrassing.

How was Sarah? (Eunjung's Thai travel mate and TV host.)

I felt happy being with her. She had an aura that made people around her happy. Sarah was a precious part of the trip. She showed me that Thai girls are very sweet. She's funny, I smiled through out the trip.

Are you excited that the program will soon air?

I'm kind of worried because the program was too real. (Laughs.) Viewers may think "eh? This is what Eunjung's like?" They may be surprised. I'm worried and excited. Either way, I had fun and was happy during filming.

aHR0cDovL3AzLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL212LzAvdWkvMTIvNjAyOTMvMTQ2MzczOTc0NzkxN18xNDYzNzQ3MTY0LmpwZw==

aHR0cDovL3AzLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL212LzAvdWkvMTIvNjAyOTMvMTQ2MzczOTg5NjEzNl8xNDYzNzQ3MTY3LmpwZw==  

Your film (Microlove) will premiere in July. How do you feel?

I'm so excited. I'm the first Korean actress to play in a Thai film. My fans—Koreans are also anticipating it, how it will turn out.

How do you feel being the first lead Korean actress in a Thai film?

I'm nervous. I wish to have many more shoots here, and maybe not just films.

How long have you stayed in Thailand? Will you miss it when you go back?

8 days. I've never filmed a reality for 8 days straight. This is the very first time. If my friends are ever talking about Thailand, I'll surely jump in. I feel familiar with Thailand.

Please anticipate "What Should I Do." When you're tired, this program will help you relax. When you watch it, you'll like it just like me. Especially if you're a foreigner, because I'm a foreigner too. Please watch it. Khop Khun Jao (thank you).

Source: Sanook

Translation by: bzz