Diadem Forums

[10.01.13] G7 works hard on snow, and Hyomin on being edited out.

*YANiPOPO*

io27ub.jpg

6sey3r.jpg

34qodg3.jpg

KBS 2TV's popular show 'Invincible Youth''s G7(Sunny, Hyomin Narsha, Yuri, HyunAh, Sunhwa and Hara) helped move out piles of snow together with the Military.

"The New Year has passed and I promised to myself I must get more screentime and avoid getting cut or edited out!" T-ara's Hyomin said.

"This time me and Sunny unni are together/paired" Hyomin continued saying "the snow was already up to our knees! But Sunny unni just kept a good mood and said just keep going."

Kim Shin-young, one of the MC's of the show said, " I call Hyomin 'edited out' due to the fact that before, she always got cut and edited out. So we call her 'edited out idol'. But after awhile, she has proven herself and therefore is receiving more and more screentime as the episodes go by".

After a hard day's work, G7 didn't stop there. G7 served the army men with hot bowls of Ramen. After eating they had a fun time dancing along with G7.

cr: newsen + Eto + *YANiPOPO*(translation) +tiaradiadem.com

as we see..

every epi hyomin doing better n got more n more airtime..

at the moment we cant compare hyomin to yuri or hara..

cause they in the industry like 2 year or sumtim..

well as long i see hyomin..i not complaint at all..

hyomin shi~~ charang da~~ ^__^

Haha, it's great hyomin have a resolution to have more airtime :)!

Agrees that she's getting more airtime as episode goes by now and i hope it gets more because i want to see her on screen more.

P/S: Those members with the most airtime in the shows are Yuri,Narsha and Sunny.