Diadem Forums

[09.07.10] Boram Will Be Joining Jiyeon in 'Soul'

Elly

Boram will be joining her co-T-ara member Jiyeon in MBC's drama 'Soul'.

On the premiere of 'Soul' Boram will be appearing on the drama. It has been said that this happened because the PD of the drama Kim Sangho, have established a connection through the set of 'Bad Couple' years ago.

"I did not aspire only to become a singer, but acting is also a dream that I always wanted to pursue. I'm also happier because I get to work with Jiyeon. I will not disappoint those that believe in me and I will display my best performance to everyone." said Boram.

'Soul' is about a girl who has been brutally murdered and has come back to avenge herself. Lee Seojin, Lim Jooeun, Geonin, Lee Jin, Jiyeon of T-ara are casted for this drama.

Meanwhile, T-ara will be on MBCs 'Radio Star' as their debut. They will perform on M-Net's M! Countdown on the 30th, be on KBS2's Music Bank on the 31st. They will be performing in MBCs 'Music Core' on August 1st, and on SBS's Inkigayo on the following day, which all marks the beggining of T-ara's promotion activities.

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...17854&nvr=y

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Cr: daum + asiae + Elly (trans) + diadem

That is so cool ! Boram will have the chance to star in the drama with Ji Yeon !

I think since she is a stars' daughter, more than other celebrities, she feels the necessity to prove to others that she can shines because of her own talent more than her parent. And If she has already proved how good singer she is, now she will have the occasion to prove again her acting abilities.

Oou nice to see that boram also wants to be an actress

i cant wait to watch this drama, looks really interesting and to see two of the five members in it hehe

pretty interesting that theyve been in horror dramas

thanks for the translatiosn elly!