Diadem Forums

[09.07.10] SNSD Sexy Look VS. T-ara Sexy Look

Elly

1245316841694_1.jpg

1246930410334_2.jpg

It's summer and even in the entertainment industry, things are getting hot! New fashion styles and icons have been springing up this time round. Especially the 'Sexy Marine Look' from Girls' Generation, and recently T-ara's 'Hot Smoky Look'.

It's light, but the marine look displays a cool, provocative, and sexy look for the summer. Girls' Generation has it all.

With their awesome comeback for their title track 'Genie', Girls' Generation have transformed their look from pretty, young, innocent girls to youthful, sexy, and feminine look with their 'Sexy Marine Look' which have been a hit with the public.

With their smooth, long legs, and those hot pants, Girls' Generation's look is a sexy code which is another fashion emerging this summer.

In the 'Sexy Marine Look' the chest and the collarbone is the highest point to watch out for.

T-ara's new pictures with the 'Smoky Look' was also another hit with the public.

T-ara's pictures were intense and provocative. With their black and white costumes, with the stockings and leggings have introduced yet another fashion to everyone. The colour black introduces and displays a provovative image, but it is still able to display a cute image.

The colour black, which is the automatic colour for the 'Smoky Look' shows a sophisticated and classy atmosphere. The cleavage line is the main point of the smoky look.

Source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=427892

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Cr: daum + inews24 + Elly (trans) + diadem

woot cant wait till the girls debut

theres already alot of girlgroup competition and t-ara is gunna join them.

two of my fav groups battling it out haha. the smokey look really looks nice on our girls

nice to see that they can have their own style

cant wait to see this

thanks for the translations!

I just love this concept ! T-ara girls are all so hot in this pictures.

And I want them to debut with this kind of concept.

T-ara is already compared to SNSD which isn't so bad considering how big SNSD is.

But I hope people will give them a chance and see them as a real new group and not a copy of SNSD.

Can't wait for them to debut !

If I had to choose, it'd be SNSD. I'm captivated by their marine outfits, their song, their legs and the hotness just oozing out of them. /fanboy stop

but really, our T-ara girls are lookin' smokin' (no pun intended). I really like their sexy look, I'm just curious as to what song could come out of this..and how sexy it'll really be. Ooooh~