Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara, what happened to them?

cindy--rox

LOL, okay so this whole ordeal with T-ara is so confusing.

I really don't understand at all.

So there were 5 members confirmed to debut with T-ara.

Then one (I don't remember >.<) joined that temp. group with Seeya and Davichi and just quit out of nowhere. News come out that T-ara is adding in 2 new members to make it six (??) girls in T-ara. Why did they need to add two more members to replace that one? And have they already made their debut? I thought they did with the OST/MV/Women's Generation. Like why are they so confusing? So please explain to me what happened and what's going to happen~

Sorry about the label~ I didn't know what to label it since my question didn't fall under any of those catagories

yes the girls were a 5 member group, but two members jiae and jiwon decided to leave the group because they thought that they didnt fit in with the group so when they left, the company decided that 3 new members will join t-ara to make a 6 member group.

jiyeon was working with seeya and Davichi singing songs with them and soon she will join the rest of the girls in t-ara for their debut in late july

no they havent debuted yet they just released a song for the Cinderella Man drama and came out with an mv for it and jiyeon made an mv with seeya and Davichi

hope that helps

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...