Diadem Forums

[10.03.15] T-ara-FC Seoul, "Curse of T-ara" official apologies

nathaniel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soccer fans.. :\ i read the news. they say t-ara made Seoul FC lose. 1- 0 to the opposing team which had the same colour worn by the girls. This is Coincidence! nobody would have guess that this will happen! poor innocent girls! :P Nevermind! its just a minor setback only! Don't take it in heart guys! haha t-ara hwaiting! :D:o :o

oh man that is such bad luck, though it's not t-ara's fault. Someone should of had the foresight at mnet media to pick neutral colors, it should be the record company apologizing.

this theory which I'm stating may be a little controversial; hope you don't mind, but this is a frank assessment

1) it is unlikely that the stylist will have their own way. since the outfit design for IGC_BOY is more or less constant among the all the life shows (MuBank, MuCore and Inkigayo) the only variable that changes with each live perf is the colour of the outfits that go with the black. If you've observed for the past 3 weeks, green didnt feature in their previous live shows, so it probably happened that they had agreed on green, unaware of the potential implications (after some form of discussion with the stylists) [this is assuming that their footballing allegiances are not taken into account]

2) FC Seoul fans are more or less over-reacting, to the point that they probably need a little persuasion by their management to 'forgive and forget'. As i've hinted in the previous post, some of T-ara fans who also support FC Seoul might have mixed feelings: seeing their stars live, but not in the way they would have liked, and still having to cheer their way through though they may have made quite a mistake. they could have been tempted to follow some of the crowd and boo their fave idols (although whether they did it or not is up to them..)

What is wrong with those ppl? I mean why are they so superstitious. Outfits does not determine the outcome of the match. Im a sportsperson. I have experienced or played against with bad sportmanship competitors. They cant accept the fact that they had lost. All they did was to blame their teammates or other ppl but not blame themselves. In this case, im sure the match was played fairly. The match was based on their abilities and they lost. It has nothing to do with T-ara wrong or bad luck outfits and blamed them for it. Sore losers!! So pathetic.. They should appreciate that T-ara actually performed for them in the midst of their busy schedule. People these days are so ungrateful.

they blame t-ara for their loss what a joke they shd do smth with their skills instead of blaming otheres

football is an odd game. for all their skills, there's always something called psychology. and psychology is part superstition, part mind game and sometimes swayed. they can self impose a stadium ban if only footballing skill is needed to decide a winner, that means no fans, no interaction, no commercial opportunity+community outreach..

since both sides have settled it, I think we should just let the matter rest and take this as a lesson for both sides. We won't want T-ara to lose future opportunities to reach out to the oppas/hyungs who are more at ease watching ball/sport than watching Inkigayo

It's so sad!

However, it is not T-ara fault for it.

Why don't people think of the management before the artiste.

If the management was informed, the artiste will not be able to do that.

Netizen, please don't do that to T-ara. Is very demoralising.

Just because T-ara's attires were green, it didn't mean to be a curse.

It's god will... and the team members stamina, luck and so on and so for.

Fans of sports are extremely picky and especially petty when it comes to losses. If their team wins then there is no harm done, but if they lose then they blame it on another issue. It is just too bad that poor T-ara is getting blamed for their hectic schedule. I mean they performed for the fans too and they get labeled as a curse now, it is certainly sad to see. Can't blame the girls for following their schedule and performing. So I just hope everything works out and this outrageous idea of a curse will go away.

Unfortunately, if you haven't been to Europe/Brazil and aren't a football fan, you won't understand at all.

Sports is actually one of the most superstitious fields around. Some players will absolutely refuse to wash the socks they wore during a winning match. Some have "rituals" that they adhere to more religiously than religion itself. Fans are, if not just as bad, even worse.

Put it this way: How do you feel about antis booking up whole blocks of tickets for concerts, only to boo and jeer continuously throughout, attempting to demoralise the girls? When T-ara turned up and gave their performance in those outfits, it was the equivalent of being the cheerleading team for the other side.

So sadly I'm not going to blame the football fans this time, and instead put it down to a disastrous mishandling of T-ara by management who couldn't be bothered to oversee all these (major) details. They just push the girls into any event they think will increase publicity, and don't give a sh*t about anything else. I mean, has everybody missed the fact that our girls were rushing around ALL DAY in those tight, PVC-ish, non-breathable, obviously uncomfortable outfits?

Let's place the blame where it belongs, people - not on the footie fans, but on management whose bottom line is money, not the girls' wellbeing or image or the feelings of the potential audience.

I feel really bad for the girls because it wasn't their fault so why are they apologizing....

Also I think the FC Seoul fans are going a bit to far with the "Curse of T-ara" crap because it is so irrelevant to the soccer game.... sure they wore the wrong colors but it wasn't their fault (not even time to change) plus a 0 to 1 score just means FC Seoul messed up or the other team was better... can't see any correlation between this soccer game and T-ara.

Ugh I'm also really shocked at how the fans "boo'ed" them X_X these fans need to realize that they weren't purposely wearing the opponents colors and the outfits aren't chosen by them either.

T-ara themselves probably couldn't influence this at all, nor do I think anyone would've thought about the colours of their uniform somehow matching the colours from the player uniforms of another team. This is probably a management problem, though of course as I am not an insider I can not judge about this.

People always need to blame someone, of course T-ara being the front-end they are blamed first. (Think about it. If your internet or TV or whatever stops working, you call the helpdesk, if they can't do anything about it directly they get blamed for the stuff not working anymore even though they have no influence on it whatsoever... they are just the ones people have contact with).

As for FC Seoul, I think they handled it nicely saying that T-ara is not to blame for their defeat. Because for the fans they were an easy target after that blunder.

I'm sure that in a couple of months people have forgotten about it and they've learned from this error :D