Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Various outfit colors for I go crazy because of you

cecelialorene

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ranking (very close, so I watched all the performances on youtube)

1) gold on KBS (famously worn during the clash of the Golds with KARA on KBS Music Bank 5th mar. maybe because of my personal taste for golden coloured...)

2) red on KBS (the most recent Music Bank one, which reminds me of unbridled romance. It looks so seductive and naughty, you can "fall into (their) seduction" and "like it". KBS is known for their elaborate stage settings..)

3) white on MBC (classic contrast of black and white)

4) light pink on MBC (very feminine, complemented by the rose colour backdrops)

5) dark pink on MBC (a more darker version of the light pink version)

6) sky blue on SBS (this blue isnt overdone, contrasts nicely with the black)

7) green on SBS (the infamous Jeonbuk green that got them booed. the neon green helps them to stand out, though they can more or less melt into the freen and black backdrop if they'd want to)

8) yellow on KBS (...but this is when too much of a good thing can backfire. the strong white lighting backdrop makes it look very luminous, but also distracting. otherwise, it's the original colour you see on the MV)

I'm in LOVE with the blue one, but the green and yellow really stands out too..

I'm not fond of pink... so yea, and the red, during the performance it kinda looked sorta pink to me so red got crossed off my list too. The white, I think it's white, looks plain for some reason and so does the gold. lol T-ara jjang!

After they featured silver (one colour which they have not featured yet) on Music Bank..

I think they radiate with silver. ranks with their gold colour as one of the classics [although hopefully they go back with gold and not silver]

other colours I think they should show up in: orange? purple might be a good idea, though their leather+pvc combo means that certain colours are out (can you imagine them in a matte combo like brown+black?)

Now that T-ara starts winning in their new outfits, do you still prefer the old outfits (as shown) or the new outfits featured on Music Core (20/03/2010) and Inkigayo (21/03/2010)? (answers should be more on fashion sense, though luck can also be an answer. there's no right/wrong answer to this)

here's my take on the 6 and how they hold up in the different outfits, as well as my 'one-sided' verdict on whether old or new is better on each of them..

Eunjung: tough to call, but her old outfit wins slightly

(In her new outfit, she looks more balanced and stylish, but not as sexy as it is needed to be. The previous skin-tight look fits the tempo and theme of the song more)

Hyomin: black outfit on MuCore 20/03/10 is the best of what she wore so far

(doesnt look as sexy when one or both her shoulders are covered. but perhaps they pale in comparison to the gothic looking black outfit on the MuCore episode stated above. At her sexy best here)

Boram: draw, though I'll go with the new ones

(the new one makes her look more beautiful than previous outfits, especially the white version. the previous outfits, though sexy, is a little bit on the wild side (and IMO not helped by the CRAZY emblazoned on the front of her outfits). Boram isnt known for being wild, so although I prefer the new one, both have their merits)

Soyeon: old outfits preferred, though it veers to a draw

(perhaps opinions are divided here. I like the old outfits because it looks futuristic (especially when paired with a metallic colour like gold or silver on previous MuBank episodes). the best part would be the shoulder parts which makes her look like a robot. and thankfully she kept it for her new ones as well. More sexy on the new ones, but I like the robot look)

Qri: recent ones are better

(since Qri's outfit designs have slight variations, I'd guess that her more recent outfits which exhibits her waist is more in tune with the song)

Jiyeon: new outfit wins, hands down

(new black outfit amps up the sexy by a few notches, while the white one gives her a more innocent look. Previously, she'd be transmitting sexy from her eyes, but her rather more conservative pants+t-shirt+hoodie combo seems to make her more reserved. Now she really looks hot and all grown up)

I actually think the newer outfits looks more decent. But I personally prefer the first set of outfits. ^^

Although my favorite outfit out of all of them has to be Eunjung's first outfit... in any color... XD

To answer the color question, I dunno why, but I'm really attracted to the pink one. Haha.

lol any comments on the new neon outfits seen on MCountdown and Music Bank? (the ones that glows in the dark when the lights are off)

I'm not too crazy about those :o

I like their other outfits better, I hope they are done with the glow in the dark outfits lol

My favorite one has to be the yellow one from the music video as well. I just like it a lot because it's bright and shows off their figures. My second favorite is the light pink with the cool looking designs on the black part