Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara The Making Of - M-Net Special

Elly

OMO. So MNet finally worked. So I think that if you installed that MNet addon it should resolve enough to work later on. LOL.

I watched the first 12 minutes and its so CUTE!

Lies is JJANG.

Soyeon... i didnt expect her to be so... like-- cute and adorable. Lol. I thought she'd be like quiet and just there.

Eunjeong is bubbly as hell! Same with Hyomin. I love them.

Boram's so cute~ OMO.

I can go on and on but I have to go,

for all of you that saw it what'd you guys think?

The video will look expensive and well made, like how Abracadabra is. There's a story to the MV, so it should be interesting.

About the dance moves and song, I'm a bit worried about their M!Countdown debut, since the dance looks like it requires free hands, so they might use head mics, and we know how well that works out on that Music Show.

50 seconds of dance routine and song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YChdhuMU_sY

Soyeon is so adorable! hahah she had to practice how to slap someone~ and then Eunjung was all, "you're doing it wrong." and then Soyeon was like, "how can I slap that beautiful face?" XDD What a cutie (:

Boram's soo charming. She seemed shy in the MV but omg she's just so adorable (:

Guest GirlGotSoul

I thought: I wish there were subs so I could understand what the girls were saying.

But overall...I liked it. YSH is sooo cute and the girls look so pretty!

• 5 months later...