Diadem Forums

[09.07.24] T-ara's Teaser Is A Hit With The Public

Elly

'That's T-ara!'

The rookie group T-ara's teaser has finally been revealed.

On the 24th of July, M-Net have released the girls' teaser videos on their website.

Today, two teasers were released, one for 'Lies' and the other for 'Wanna Play?', they release at least 50 seconds of the videos altogether.

The lies video shows T-ara coupled with Yoo Seungho. While the 'Wanna Play' video shows them in powerful dancing mode.

T-ara will release their digital single 'Lies' on the 27th.

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...25/97y75110.htm

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Cr: daum + sportschosun + Elly (trans) + diadem

After waiting for so long It's really great to finally have some teaser ! "Lie" seems to be a great song and the MV looks really good : It shows their vocal but in the same time stay quite catchy. However, even if we only see them dancing on "Wanna Play" teaser, I can already say I prefer this song to "Lie".

I'm happy to see that both teasers are well received by the public.

^i actually i think the opposite

i son't really like wanna play.lies seems to be more catchy, show off their vocals and the mv seems really good.os i'm exited about lies more than wanna play. lots of people say they don't like the rapping parts on lies but that's my fav part lol.

the dance moves are kinda nice and catchy too. though, some moves are kinda similar than hot issue and honey.oh well. i don't care. lol

Lie is the song that really sets them apart from the other girlgroups, especially from the other rookies. That song has some high degree difficulty notes in there, showing off their voices.

Even so, Wanna Play's exactly what's "in" with the kids in Korea, fast paced, rapping parts, powerful dance moves, but also with the chorus being more vocally oriented than the usual dance/rap songs.

These 2 songs together cover everything that's required in kpop now, and they should have great success, especially if their live stages are awesome.

I'm really looking forward to Lies

deeng that chorus is catchy LMFAO. and looking forward to the wanna play MV for the sessie dancing.

And random bias, Boram is the cutest tiniest thing ever lmfaoo

I'm happy they're being received well

They definitely have talent and looks so it would of been sad

if they went unnoticed. T-Ara fighting~

• 2 weeks later...