Diadem Forums

[10.04.01] "I Want Z9 Stars", a new exclusive/special T-ara music video

nathaniel

@mlkw I agree with your observation. the pixie like hunter look is jjang! (like Peter Pan)...Qri is close behind in her mountaineer look *the picture of Qri posing with a plush toy is a particular favourite*.. Hyomin's farmer and Jiyeon's quiz queen are more like cartoon characters while Eunjeong's miner and Boram's woodcutter glamourizes their real life counterparts rather than looking like cartoon characters

@mlkw I agree with your observation. the pixie like hunter look is jjang! (like Peter Pan)...Qri is close behind in her mountaineer look *the picture of Qri posing with a plush toy is a particular favourite*.. Hyomin's farmer and Jiyeon's quiz queen are more like cartoon characters while Eunjeong's miner and Boram's woodcutter glamourizes their real life counterparts rather than looking like cartoon characters

@ zeluis yeah agree to! nevertheless. All of them have their unque cute part in it. love em' !

I was rofl-ing at the girls' dorky actions! Haha it was really a huge contrast, like during the video when they kept switching between them in the cosplay contumes, and the original sexy, dark costumes xD and they looked esp cute and funny during the "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" part lol

!!

:P eunjung

• 3 weeks later...