Diadem Forums

[10.04.11] SNSD's Favourite Karaoke Song is 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep'

Elly

[10.04.11] SNSD's Favourite Karaoke Song is 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep'

SNSD members' favourite song to sing on Karaoke is girl group T-ara's 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep'.

Yoona, along with the other girls, have said themselves in KBS2TVs Guerilla Date that the said song is their favourite to sing.

That day, the members were divided into two teams and the date occurred in that manner. "Actually, we were worried that not a lot of people would show up, and surprisingly, they did!".

SNSD had also danced to T-ara's 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep Cat Dance' a few times after having said that their favourite song to sing in the karaoke was this song.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004102245591001

Written by: Bae Sunyoung

Translated by: Elly@tiaradiadem

(Wow, I haven't translated an article in a long time!)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.O Whoa, really? I gotta watch that...>< Man, I have no idea how close these girl groups are, but it's really cool to see their bond that reaches past competition, money, and popularity. It's a good feeling to see this love, y'know? ^^

the endorsement by SNSD will be a great boost for T-ara for many more seasons to come...meanwhile here are 2 possibilities after this revelation

1) T-ara and SNSD (with Soyeon+Hyoyeon, Hyomin+Sunny_Yuri as a main connection) can have a mega collaboration for a new single

2) T-ara states their favourite SNSD song, then they will re-interpret part of the song (perhaps Genie) for 6 ppl on a reality show, and conversely, SNSD can try out their style of Bo Peep Bo Peep with their 9 ppl (and to sweeten the deal, they can exchange parodies, like T-ara doing Run Devil Run with 6 and SNSD doing Crazy Because of You with 9 people)