Diadem Forums

[09.07.29] Tiara's Debut on MBC's Radio Star is Today

Elly

2m7j3pj.jpg

Tiara's debut on MBCs 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' has finally come.

The topic that's been frequently talked about for the past month has finally come in entertainment program 'Radio Star' on the 29th, with Tiara's debut appearance.

Tiara went with a 'Variety Audition' as a concept for their debut by debuting on a program such as Radio Star and they can showcase themselves better in this way. Soyeon with her class, Hyomin with her powerful rapping skills, Eunjeong showcases her powerful sexy dancing, and also is a 3-time title holder for Taekwondo. The unique personalities and characterisitics of each member had surprised the MCs of the program.

During the show, the highly anticipated music video with Yoo Seungho, 'Lies' will be released as well. It will be released on various cable, music, and search sites in the internet. They will be performing on M! Countdown on the 30th, then on Music Bank on the 1st, on Music Core on the 2nd, and on Inkigayo on the 3rd. These performances mark the beggining of their promotional project, which will go furhter into August.

Meanwhile, Tiara is a 6-member girl group that has been undergoin training for the past three years. The members are Eunjeong, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Boram, Qri, and Soyeon and within the release of their profiles, they have recieved various commercial proposals and has been very well anticipated by the public ever since.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907291133171001

Writted by: Yoon Hyunjin

Translated by: Elly

woooott the girls finally debuted :P

i cant wait to watched this, Oouu i didnt know that eunjeong was 3-time title holder for Taekwondo. nice that we can finally get to know the girls more through these kinds of shows

thanks for the translations elly!

Hyomin with her powerful rapping skills

Definitely!!

I hope their stage on M!Countdown goes well, because I heard Mnet's stages aren't that great for sound. o.O

But T-ara have the vocals to pull it off anyways. *fingers crossed*

Radio Star~ can't wait to watch!