Diadem Forums

[09.07.31] Tiara Joins The Girl Group War

Elly

The Music Bank guest list for the 31st was filled with girls, 6 girl groups, and one of those is Tiara.

On the broadcast of Music Bank today, people were attracted by Tiara's performance stage.

Tiara went onstage today with their tracks 'Lies' and 'Wanna Play?' and all added their unique charms to it.

Dressed in white, Tiara danced to their song displaying a soft and womanly side to them, and it was impressive.

Tiara was caught in a controversy when they lipsynched for their debut performance on M! Countdown. It was said that they decided to that because their performance was on an outside stage. Today, Tiara performed live on Music Bank's live stage.

Meanwhile, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, 4-Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, and KARA are the girl gropus that were present on the Music Bank stage today.

2NE1's first mini album title track 'I Don't Care' tops the Music Bank L-Chart for the 3rd week in a row.

Source: http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090731/7420443.htm

Written by: Park Woojeong

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Guest GirlGotSoul

Don't you just hate it when they keep calling it a war or rivalry? It's extremely annoying.

Why can't they all just like...love each other LOL x) I support practically every new and

old girl group, so I don't care who wins or loses for rookie of the year this year. I hope

T-ara has that equal chance of winning the award, it'd be so cool if they did :)