Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which variety show you'd like to see T-ara in?

PrinceYekting

• 1 month later...

I will say that I want to see them in Intimate Note , the reason is recently I watched SNSD in Intimate Note, that show is so about them, they dish out secrets on each other, they tell something that has been kept on their mind for sometime, but it show how close they are. I would like to see T-ara doing that kind of show too, there will be some interesting fact that we will get from that show.

And I would love to see them in Star Golden Bell [but this show has been stopped] or maybe it would be lovely to see any of them in WGM.

Oh yeah, recently I watched KBS Oh My School and SoYeon has been on that show twice, but i can say that she was a little unlucky to appeared on that episodes. The first one she was the only girl who didn't get the idol legends couple and because of that she has to sit on the corner of the room and didn't get much shoot. At the second one it happened again, she didn't bring her mom and on that episode that show focused more on the other who brought their mom. I don't know if she will be the regular on that show but i want her to get more airtime for next time.

I will say that I want to see them in Intimate Note , the reason is recently I watched SNSD in Intimate Note, that show is so about them, they dish out secrets on each other, they tell something that has been kept on their mind for sometime, but it show how close they are. I would like to see T-ara doing that kind of show too, there will be some interesting fact that we will get from that show.

And I would love to see them in Star Golden Bell [but this show has been stopped] or maybe it would be lovely to see any of them in WGM.

Oh yeah, recently I watched KBS Oh My School and SoYeon has been on that show twice, but i can say that she was a little unlucky to appeared on that episodes. The first one she was the only girl who didn't get the idol legends couple and because of that she has to sit on the corner of the room and didn't get much shoot. At the second one it happened again, she didn't bring her mom and on that episode that show focused more on the other who brought their mom. I don't know if she will be the regular on that show but i want her to get more airtime for next time.

Soyeon's been a regular since ep 8, only missing ep 10.

• 2 weeks later...