Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] 'Invincible Youth' staff explain Eunjung's swearing controversy.

*YANiPOPO*

The word is chi chi bal she was saying. It really differed a lot. It really sounds like shi bal (opps) if never listen carefully. Hey but come one, how can Koreans (no offence) be mistaken by it. Foreigners are forgiven but Koreans... It's their language afterall. There's 3 cameras over there. If she said that, she is really out of her mind.

Eunjung unnie is the leader of T-ara and she is really mindful about the reputation of the group. Take for e.g she could have let Hyo Min continued her dorky dance during SGB. However, she chose to stop it cause of her fellow T-ara members reputation. Besides, she always show the best of her not the worst side of hers. The chosen leader tends to be more meticulous about her image as well as her other members. Who would actually want to put shame into their group?! Even those artistes (not mentioning), they wanted to hide all their flaws from paparazzi/reporters. And now what?! Eunjung unnie was trying to show openly her flaws?! It totally absurdly ridiculous.

Eunjung unnie tried to speak louder in reality show.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha some netizens like to pick on the smallest things and make mountains out of molehills. eunjung's name was dragged through the mud coz of some bored netizens who have too much time on their hands! i'm glad the staff stepped in and cleared up the issue.

wow, netizens can find anything.

She was on IY?

man, go off to LA and don't us the computer for a while and i come back all this crazy news.

she doesn't seem the type to swear. I know in america we swear even when we're happy, but on TV, nah.

well at least not an idol.

netizens, yah work too hard sometimes.

lol

Netizens just got nothing to do but digging some crap and saying things that actually never been spoken :)

Watched the show, i kept on wondering how did they actually see Eunjung swearing :) ..she's such in a good mood that day, spending time with Hyomin and all the cast of G7...

Now that T-Ara is gaining fame, netizens would do anything to dig whatever nonsense stuff about them :)