Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How did you find out about T-ara??

lolitssam

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right from their debut my twin bro said to me... this group will be one to watch out for. I was abit sceptical but kinda absently followed them for awhile.

At "Bo Peep" I started to take notice. "By I Go Crazy..." I was hooked.

i found out about t-ara after watching IY. i was curious about all member so i googled it. my first mv was bo peep bo peep. awesome..

my story is kinda the same... i started to watch IY because of Hara,Yuri,Sunny,Narsha,Hyuna(2 months ago)

then that's when i notice Hyomin and that shes in a girl group T-ara... at first i didn't bother to look her up and T-ara in google and other places...

but after 6th episode or so i started to get interest on her and started to look her up as well as her other group member... and also bcuz of that one episode of IY when each of them are given a partner(christmas special i believe)

the G7 members kept dancing to bo peep bo peep(at first i didn't know that it was T-ara's song) and thought it was a dirty song :)

also the lyrics sounded like f*ck me f*ck me ;) from then i ask people about the song and from there until to this day i was going crazy over T-ara

• 1 month later...

I found out about T-ara from my friends cuz they showed me bo peep and I thought that it was a cute song.Then later on me and my friend wanted to know their other songs and both listened to their other songs on you tube.

I started watching their cuts and learning more about them! They were the first kpop group I liked though I mean I knew others but I didn't really listen to their songs much till I listen to T-ara songs then i started to listen to other kpop songs too but T-ara is still #1! :D

the first time i heard about T-Ara was in last year's Chuseok Special Sweet Girl. since they were wearing japanese-waitress like costumes, so i thought that 'they are just another insignificant girl group'. but then i got to know more about Hyomin in IY and Jiyeon in God of Study. slowly i got to know the whole group, and i got this soft feeling towards Soyeon the first time i saw her. and now i really like T-Ara. ^^

I started from IY.LOL.

I didn't bothered about Hyomin at first,I just think that the show was funny.

Then later I realized Hyomin is super pretty then I kept telling my bro and he agreed she's pretty.

But by that time I don't think I know she's from T-ara.

One day KBS was airing IGCBOY performance.I remembered clearly they were wearing that yellow outfit and that was the first time I've heard of it.I was like "woah the dance move is cool".

Eunjung caught my eye on that performance so I checked out this group then later found out that pretty girl from IY is from T-ara.

That was when I started to truly like T-ara and will always love them.

LOL that's my story.

My korean friend told me that T-ara was really good, so I went home and watched live performances of "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "I Go Crazy Because Of You." Then I got really into them because of their beauty and their talent they have.

"Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Like The First Time" are two really addicting songs.

Now T-ara is one of my favourite KPOP Group

well, I got into T-ara about 4 months ago. Its also around the same time when I got heavily into Korean culture. First song I've heard from T-ara was Bo Peep. Mostly because I was reading about the how the MV got censored and I was curious as to why, dug more into it and started to like T-ara.

The songs that got me to like T-ara was "Like the Beginning" and "Falling U". I think these songs pretty much fit the image of T-ara.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! I knew these girls since "Apple for A" came out..LOLs I finally joined diadem because thier repacked of "I go crazy because of you" CAME OUT AND I WAS LIKE o__o" OH I KNOW THESE GIRLS THEY ARE T-ARA! AND YEAH..lol IF it were'nt for eunjeong who was getting my attention i wouldnt be here now..LOLS j/k i just love them all<3:]]