Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Would You Still Like T-ara If They Went Mainstream?

Elly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will still like them as long as they dont overuse autotune in their song like 4minute! Muzik is catchy but the most crappy song i heaard tis year, next to Heartbreaker..

edit: i just listen to their song Wanna Play and it's catchy fast track with a lot of engrish.. i think they are in "mainstream"now.. I hope for more ballad from them in future or they can be like Davichi..

• 4 weeks later...

going mainstream is the only way to great fame in korea if you ask me. Taking brown eyed girls for example, i liked them ever since the first time i saw them on my cable tv channel. They sing great ballads and appeal very much to me but thats not what others think as there were no beg international forum and not alot of people know of them until recently when they started going mainstream with abracadabra. So i would still like t-ara but hope they can retain their original styles for certain songs.

• 2 weeks later...

It is what happen right now and It is quite hard to know. After listening to their album I feel quite disapointed from this huge change because their music are now too much like 4minute, 2ne1 etc. and It's not the kind of music I really like. I think I still like them and support them no matter what but It would be better to me if they changed to be more like SNSD or KARA (pure pop) because It's what I listen to usually and more like their debut concept.

I really hope I will... I pretty much love any type of music genre... and I think T-Ara has a unique style that differenciate them with others.. well their first album has a lot of different genres of songs and I pretty much love every single on of it~ :D

even though their music changes.. their style of music will never change imo

I love them because of their innate talents and personalities. (Okay talents mostly, because they have such an awesome group of girls who can all sing so well and they're all so beautiful)

Even if their music styles change I know they'll still be the same kind of people (So I'd blame mnet if their songs aren't good HAHA)

I would definitely still be a fan. I like them because they are all talented in many ways and they dress in a unique way. They just seem different than other groups but I believe that if they changed and became more like the rest of the girl groups out there that they would still stand out.

how u define mainstream? ;)

aint they already mainstream? lol

its not like they are wearing torn jeans and smashing guitars or producing some kinda weird music style~~~

Exactly what I was thinking. They are an Idol girl group created by a big company. Their already mainstream. Their image concept & music isn't that much different from all the other Idol girl groups out now or past groups, not to mention that if they weren't mainstream they wouldn't be performing on Music Bank, Inkigayo, and all those other music shows. And they wouldn't be getting CF offers and starring in TV shows either. Maybe their definition of mainstream is different from the dictionary definition of mainstream.

• 2 weeks later...

I would still support them because I love their voices and I love them. I also think they already have songs that sound like other songs but that's no big deal because the songs are hit songs. It sounds good and it sells, and T-ara will remain a good girl group.