• Hyomin
    • Eunjung
    • Soyeon
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Jiyeon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

boram, lol. on stage, jiyeon looks the laziest. partly because she's the centre of the group so she's really visible, partly because she's indeed dead tired with all her schedules. boram on stage is hardworking, but off stage (variety shows), she has this 'idgaf' attitude and just enjoy doing her own thing (munching, munching, munching, lol). and she could be invisible during the whole show, lol.

and that's why i love boram.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd say that means exactly opposite: she is tried all the time because of her overburdened schedule. Plus Eunjung is known to spend a lot of time in tiding her room. I see her as a pretty hardworking member.

based on looks, its eunjung no doubt, she sleeps Everywhere, literally.

I agree with danohio about Eunjung being the most hard working member.

Eunjung was the busiest member of T-ara because she not only had her individual project (mostly TV dramas) but also had to participate in the group's activities. Kdramas are shot with a crazy schedue, 2 new episodes are shot a week before the broadcast schedule, so they have to shoot day and night, hence actors are badly sleep deprived. So it's no wonder that Eunjung slept everywhere she could. Well, I use the past tense, because after the controversy, T-ara members don't have any TV dramas to work on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually don't Know! hahaha

They all look so tired so i bet all of them is so hard working and even gave up their health for this occupation.

Eunjung, though often seen as a sleepy head, it is definitely because she is busy rehearsing, mastering her parts and she has the tough schedule i bet followed by jiyeon.

Jiyeon, though a former maknae, she comes on time and always punctual and performs great on stage.

Soyeon, this current leader seems to be stressed out, even her body is a proof of it lol XD peace soyennie

Boram, though members says that she is the one who have the hard time mastering choreo, she is super hardworking to cope up with it.

Areum is a hardworker too.

so that left Hyomin and Qri... i don't know much how they practice, but they seemed to be stressed out so much as well (well all members)

So i cast my vote to Qri. haha, she seems to have this princess atmosphere and a lazy eyes w/ her lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...