Diadem Forums

[10.08.16] T-ara, "We have to move!"

luvHM

T-ara stayed in an apartment in Gangnam, Seoul, and they hardly had any time to be alone as they stayed together and shared rooms among themselves. However, the girls claimed that there have been occurrences of creepy incidents. Not only Jiyeon who starred in the horror movie "Death Bell 2" had these experiences but Eunjung was also startled by her scary encounter.

"I was brushing my teeth and when I looked down, I saw a pair of man's feet behind my feet." Jiyeon said. While Eunjung recalled "Early in the morning, I heard the sound of a hair dryer coming from Jiyeon's room, I thought she was blow drying her hair but I later found out that she was still asleep at the moment.".

Not only that, the girls also stated that they have even heard the cries of a baby during midnight. Core Contents Media representative Kim KwangSu said "At first I didn't believe it but later there were more and more complaints from the girls saying that its too terrifying and now we are deliberating whether or not they are going to move."

CR: t-arachina.cn + luvHM(trans) + Diadem

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should move the girls ASAP

i think that maybe there are scary things happening in the dorm if you think about it if its because of lack of sleep or stress or anything like that then how come other girls groups dont have that happening?

Every girl groups will have these you problems that you stated too. I believe it is really ghost encounters, and it is not because the lack of sleep and stress. =/ cause this ghost encountering thing is just too rare..

Ehh, I agree, it could be stress related (but then again, what isn't stress related when your an artist haha).

But if it is really bothering and inhibiting them from going about their daily lives comfortably, I believe they should move to a different dorm. They'd have to make it a group decision, but I'm pretty sure their president would allow them to.

And regarding the baby cries at midnight, how is that related to their scary encounters? Don't babies cry all the time (it could just be their neighbors kid or w/e)? lol, j/k

The girls are probably scared to death with the ghostly encounters!

i mean it's just plain scary. i dont wanna see another feet when i'm looking down.

well, i think the girls should move soon! to a better and bigger house too.

i mean the girls deserve a beautiful house with all the hardwork they've been doing :)

I agree with jindallae, I think the lack of sleep has did this to them, or the non-sound proof walls are making those noises that they said they heard.. But if their really are weird things going on in there I will beat them all up to save T-ara any day ^^! But hopefully the company will give them a bigger dorm while they're at it :)