Diadem Forums

[10.08.24] T-ara's official fancafe, "Citrine" forced to shut down

nathaniel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see many comments here trying to defend the agency by saying that they could not control what happened. I'm not sure how much you know about fan cafes and fan clubs in general, but those 'supposedly' OFFICIAL sites mean that they are either controlled by the artist's company or work/cooperate with them in some ways. Now, CITRINE indeed has the word OFFICIAL FAN CAFE on it, so the agency must have acknowledged and been involved with the operation of the site. That's why when news broke out that the operators were high schoolers and, even worse, scammers, it caused an outrage toward the agency.

Anyways, this is definitely a bad strike to T-ara and fans' reputation. It's sad that 29000 people were cheated (well, maybe half of that). But what's more terrible is that new fans and some existing fans will lose their trust and refuse to support our girls. I, and I'm sure every Diadems here, can't bear to see that ever happens.

On a side note, I've been following T-ara for a long time but I'm new here. I finally decided to be more active and the first thing I saw was the official fane cafe's fraud. But I believe I can trust Tiaradiadem, right?

How can they use T-ara like this...

Seriously people need to learn respect for the idols. They are creating a bad image for T-ara, and other Fansites that are actually trying to support the girls.

Words can't even express the anger in me right now.

it hurts me when there are people that always took the advantage of the fans and artists...

they should consider all the love given from the fans to their artists...

in the end, the artists or the agency will be held responsible and i believe that is not fair..

we both parties should work together to ensure nothing like this happen.

and as mentioned, tiaradiadem will always welcome the fans from around the world as well as from korea :)

to that guy that took the money and ran off.. i hope he get caught... he's a disgrace and he's only a high school student :D

netizens are also stupid.. because i know that T-ara's agency are not even part of this and they are getting blame :angry:

T-ara's comeback is closing in and this incident is will cause surely affect it :(

those ppl are jerks.

i can't believe they stole money from fans and now everyone is blaming the T-ara and its agency.

there's no way the agency could have prevented this, so I don't think they should blame them for this.

anyway, they are completely welcome to come to this forum instead.