Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which T-ara Member do you ADMIRE the most?

dis_crazy_girl

I can't just admire one member. I admire all 7 of them, their hectic schedules are Idols is enough for me to admire them, let alone some only get a minimum of 3hours sleep everyday, crazy. if i was to try their schedules for 1 day i think i'd be in the hospital for 3days after i completed 24hours in their shoes. LOL

T-ara Fighting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire all the members but If I have to name one is Eunjung.

1st reason: She's so cool and awesome like that~!

2nd reason: She is a really good singer.

3rd reason: she s super hardworking. during the days when she juggled her acting, singing and being leader but never once complaining nor breaking down, but always striving on to improve herself. she DESERVES RESPECT

4th reason: I see that she cares for all her members too lol all the members care about each other. She feeds them though and she isn't afraid to talk about them too, that means they are all so close to each other, which is a really good thing.

I admire Eunjung!

She is devoted to her performance! Even with injury not fully recovered, she couldn't miss the goodbye stage performance and endure the pain!

She can act! As seen from her current drama "Dream High", she totally can act.

She raps well. Totally loving the part when she raps!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I admire Eunjung the most........

Because:

1. She has a very powerful vocals,, i love her singing and she reach high notes well

2. She raps very well and fierce too

3. She's a dancing diva,, she's that good in dancing

4. Her adlibs are the best

5. She acts very well,, and fits every role that is given to her

6. I love her self confidence,, you can she it every time she go up stage on

7. She has the most stage presence

8. She's very energetic, even though she's very tired she still perform energetically

9. She knows what expression to used while singing (if you know what i mean)

10. She's very professional,, even though she's still injured and wasn't able to walk properly yet she perform Bad Girl Good Girl in Dream High because she knows that scene is needed. I saw a picture of her on crutch just after the performance. And taping DH while still on crutch proves her professionalism

And MOST especially her personality. It's very bright you can see it during interviews or variety shows guesting. I think she's also very friendly and loves to fool around too. You can she it in her DH BTS. And that she is really mature at time but also childish sometimes.... haha and she always makes me smile when i see her i don't know why.....

this are just few of the reasons why i admire Eunjung,, i could still list a lot like she Models a product very well the you would really want to buy it even though you don't need it, She's not very girlish, she's humble, even though she's tired she takes time to update her Twitter and upload selcas and so on......

I'll stop here because i think I've already write a lot....... Lol

• 3 weeks later...

soyeon because she went through a lot in her life and was able to pick herself back up and achieve her dream. The advice she gave was really inspirational and it made it feel as if i understood her more. I can also tell she takes really good care of her group members and friends and family (she mentions her mom in a lot of variety shows)

• 2 weeks later...

I love all the T-aras, but the one who captures my eyes n heart is SoYeon ( just as idol; ) i admire her because ;

-Her confidence; i'm new to T-ara but really love her confidence in Dream Girl

-Her attitute; she comunicate wth people well, she's confidence, funny, ; love her relationship wth Boram

-Her singing ability ; love her voice the most, and one of the best in k-pop world ( in my opinion )

-She's pretty ; she's just pretty, missed her wth long hair <3

and thats it :D

Soyeon

- She is MBLAQ Seungho's close friends ! ^^ haha

- She is the girl that i noticed when i started to like T-Ara

- She is a talented singer with a full determination & she can rap ! gahh !

- She is so dorky , funny,her voice is PURE LOVE and cuteee !

- She's honest ! , & i dislike people that keep saying she's mean in variety shows just because she speaks out what's in her mind and can be funny with her words !

- She really cares about other member ! and i like her pairing with Boram ! soo cute , i ship SoRam !

- I'll never get bored with Park Soyeon .

heart.png