Diadem Forums

[10.12.18] T-ara gives frank answers for <Star OX>

*YANiPOPO*

:) yeaa definately love Soyeon, no matter what she does outside, she really really knows who she is in the inside and that self awareness shows. really hits me as their fan, its very touching to see how strong Soyeon is. same goes for Hyomin Eunjung and Jiyeon, they really hav themselves together. im always cheering for these girls. <3

T-ara Fighting

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how they admit to having surgery, but above all this, i love how CCM LETS them talk about this, cause the majority of other girlgroups CAN'T even mention that.

They're really straightforward, no doubt about it.

And ugh, that senior who was rude to them, i hope he/she has to watch T-ARA rising in popularity while he/she forever remains like a jerk.

i always support them even if they got plastic or not XDXDXD i still love them...since i love them, i cant stop loving them.. even if people say bad thing about t-ara or anything...i still love them no matter what because i find them worthy for me to do so....sooooooooooooooooooooo SARANG HAE T-ARA

oh oh oh...i just got t-ara album XD wait for it tooooo long...

Ahhh there will always be people/sunbaes/etc who find reasons to dislike groups. No matter what group you belong too DX Glad it din't seem to affect them too much. As for the plastic surgery, I just hope the other people would be able to learn to like the girls for their talents and not immediately dislike them cos they had plastic surgery,etc. I have friends who dislike groups just because there are "too many plastic surgery rumors" and ignore the fact that they are very good performers and have never tried being in the shoes of all these idols and such DX

they should tell us who were those seniors >8|

but wow, this surgery thing. maybe they are right about it, they must look very good as they kind of work with it

but it's kind of sad to think that what we see from them isn't something... "natural"

but i don't think that they did BIG changes, so i'm really ok with this~

i think in kpop society, there are seldom idols admit them has done plastic surgery. PROUD OF THEM!!! if u has talent ,u dun nid to care about looks like 2ne1. i think 2ne1 has not done plastic surgery .* dun mind if i wrong, i not saying 2ne1 dun care about looks. i mean they has talent . the looks is not important as talent*