Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which mv do u like the most?

LuvU!

My favourite mv would be "Lovey Dovey Drama Version". I'm a huge fan of dramas, so when it's combined with our queens it has to be perfect right ? and It is, I really liked the plot and the acting of Jiyeon there! She was really into it!

PS : First post here :3, Hello ppl.

• 3 weeks later...

personally i dislike an overly dramatic blockbuster-like mv. mv is not a movie or a teaser, it's a freakin music video... if they had good storyline, then it's good, but forcing storyline that's unrelated to the song? nah, that's just not my taste... that's said...

1. roly poly (short ver) : they even won melon music award for best mv with this, so experts agree with me :P this mv is a pleasant eye candies: colorful, nice sets, nice wardrobes, and simple camera works. all that fits the addictive tune and easy to follow choreography.

2. i go crazy because of you: all of them looks so sexy and fierce, esp hyomin and eunjung. the fast paced scene cuts and the lighting works totally works with the song too.

3. bo peep bo peep (korean ver): with cute paws and cat ears, people might expected an innocent song... hell, no. it's good that the mv stays true to its meaning lol.

• 1 month later...

well in why are you being like this, their outfits looked nice and overall the video looked nice, but honestly it had too much jiyeon. a lot of their music videos have too much of her and the other members don't get enough camera time. so i guess maybe sexy love? the outfits are nice and everyone gets decent camera time.

• 4 weeks later...