Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLvl1

[11.02.16] "Looks like Eunjung had braces" - Eunjungs' past

What's worse: making news that Eunjung might have braces [despite that it's basically confirmed, proving the news to be true but laaaaate] or that people care enough to make a big deal of it? Hmm....

I watch the clips before too, seem to agree with that !!!

But in my opinion she still look the same and pretty as always !!!

Saranghae Eunjung Fighting :)

where is the braces? I can't see it. Is it in the back of her teeth? She is more feminine today than

those photos. Seems like when you become a celebrity it will make you look better.

can't people have braces? I also had braces before what.. nothing is wrong.. its not like she changes her whole image... but she looks exactly the same besides the hair.. i prefer her short hair though.. looks more cool and sexy

She looks so cute! ♥ I didn't know she was an actress before debuting, that's so cool! Well, now she's still acting with Dream High, so I guess it's not that surprising. But still, she looks super innocent here... and so young. I really like seeing pre-debut photos of my favorite idols, I find them so intriguing. However, she doesn't really look like she has braces, well, not in that picture anyway. My brother had braces for like 7 or 8 years, haha. I should have gotten braces too when I was still young. My teeth aren't as straight as I'd like them to be.

Anyway, thanks for the translation!