Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.03.30] Eunjung's new husband Lee Jangwoo.. are they the "friendship" couple?

Indeed I am curious about this couple.. well more jealous of course since EunJung is bias (still bummed that she actually joined WGM >.<) well anyway cant wait for the first episode to air.. is diadem gonna sub it?

Oh..So they are replacing Adam, I thought they're replacing YongSeo but still the same.

I doubt they'll be the friendship couple, I honestly think that Lee Jangwoo is going to lead Eunjung a lot.

I think it would be hard to surpass adam because well they are like the foundation of how WGM can go far. But I hope this couple would be love by many too.

Aww...I hope they get someone from the boy's band to pair up with eunjung cause i dunno who this guy is..Haha. But hopefully it turns out well!

Hmm I don't know if they both suit each other but I am looking forward on how they will turn out to WGM. There are a lot of responses, I guess everyone's excited ^^

Netizens said, "Could they surpass the popularity of the Adam couple?", "This is really a surprising couple", "They aren't both idols, so it'll be fun to watch", showing a variety of responses and curiosity about this new couple.

wat da heckk

but i think..eunjung needs a "hot" husband..not this.. sorry to say.. the guy..who's the guy?? O_O

waiting for their first episode though i don't like this cp

anyway hope they won't look like Sweet potato cp : "Friendship" couple

hwaiting Eunjung

I liked to watch Adam and Goguma couples, but now then Eunjung is coming to the show I think it's going to be deabak!! :)

SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS!!!!!!

the news that eunjung gonna be on wgm is true and then WGM is one of my fav shows so it will be so awesome seeing eunjung every saturday. lol

but i really don't know who is lee jang woo. hoping to see him in WGM, how they became a couple~~ ahhh can't wait!!!