xxxiang

[11.07.06] J-ROCK: "The reason we chose T-ara"

I'm so glad that JROCK really sound proud of T-ara.

And I also feel that they appreciated their presence.

I really hope they will soon be recognised as the best girl group,

though they are, already, my best girl group.

No matter where they are or what they do,

all the best and stay healthy! :D

Pwhahaha~ Yeap! T-ara is TRhe Best girl group LIKE THEY SAID :P So.. Im So Excited for this`! They show thier Diifernt charm each year! Than Cute or sexy.. HEHE`! I Cant say any much now they just awesome`! T-ara hwaiting!~:D

im going to miss seeing them promote on korea but they are going to be very successful in japan! they definitely are the best! T-ara fighting!

I'm so happy for our girls, of course they are the #1 because they have the potential and capacity to hit #1 on all charts!!! T-ARA HWAITING!!!!!!

JROCk totally right..they not even thinking for 5minute to choose T-ara..

it's a real rapid popularity for T-ara..they really the Best Girl Group that have big potential..it just hard to be realized~~

I'm proud to be diadem~~cool.gif

i hope they will become very success in japan..but hopefully they dont promote there for a very long time..im gonna miss their korean music video and songs if they do..

haha, that's a lot of money to spend. anyways, they made a great choice, though i still don't like the idea of them going to Japan. but their love for singing, acting and MCing is in them with a passion, so i'll give my full support to the girls.

J-Rock defintiley made the right decession.

I've always considered SNSD, KARA and T-ara to be amongst the top girls groups in Korea. Now they can be the top 3 in Japan. I definitley think T-ara has the potenial to achieve great sucess. :]

J-ROCK is company name at Japan.. not the J-Rock Band from our country.. that is big difference and back to T-ARA, let us all spread the FEVER of T-ARA to all over the WORLD... !! T-ARA FIGHTING !! :D

That's really great news to hear, T-ara is different as majority of the members are doing acting and other activities. They are really great actors compare to other idols/entertainers. hope to see more of them on stage and on the tv.