nathaniel

[11.09.15] T-ara releases the official theme song for SBS and JDX's new PSA

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG AND ALSO THE VIDEO OF THEIR CF, ITS REALLY CUTE..

"T-ara are joining with domestic sport players Park Jisung"

Really?? correct me if i'm wrong but isnt he the soccer player that took an interest towards Jiyeon and so Jiyeon prepared a cute expression to show him but werent able to do so in the end??

Anyways i absolutely adore this song..

Yup, you're right about it. In the end, she sent him a video message instead since they didn't meet in person :)

R

Wow thanks!! My gosh boram is like (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ !!

JiMin and EunJi moments :'D

Soyeon forever taking selcas she should post them on twitter! Hwayoung is forever playful /o/ \o\ \o/

i really like the song and i hope it will be in the next album

and yeah i agree it does not sound like a normal cf song to me either (and thats great!!)

the girls are doing so well

t-ara fighting!!

i love how in this song you can hear their true unedited (relatively, it is still a studio recording lol) vocals here...

haven't heard their voices like this in a while, it's nice to know they still have it~~ (though eunjung needs more lines lol)

heard the songs just now, its really catchy and cute haha! love it!

but roly-poly still in head. i hope they perform 'log-in' live

t-ara fighting! make a comeback soon!

Forever, T-ARA!

eheheh, i've watched it and heard to it and its a pretty okay song, i like the filming of it, its done in a pretty cool somehow more natural way, but i wonder what happened to the proper footage lol

Yup, you're right about it. In the end, she sent him a video message instead since they didn't meet in person :D

R

So it is?? Cool so now they can actually see each other in person, wuahh what an awkward situation to be in kekeke, but really exciting..