Sign in to follow this  
rita

[11.12.29] Video - T-ara - Cry Cry @ SBS Gayo Daejun

seems like T-ara is the only group who change the whole song entirely. considering thier busy schedule and able to come out with this remix version, its actually pretty good <3

wow, this is good. thanks for sharing! i love how they are able to sing live so well. and i realise they like to give special rendition/performance during gayo daejun. even their bo beep bo beep performance 2years back at the similar event was unique too^^

http://www.youtube.com/embed/NmBxr0VXyUI

it is hard not to fall all over for them again (:

wow..i'm suprised..this is the best performance..i love it..i can't stop thinking how they manage to practice it in hectic schedule..jiyeon must be born with dance talent..i mean she never get confused although she had to perform another dance..its good to see 7 of them..hehe..t-ara, why you guys always mesmerized me..:)<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OH MY GOD, I just love love love it. If this is how they'll do their remix version i can't wait for funky town. i just like how they change it that it was like a new song yet it was cry cry he he he

LOL wheres hyomin's pimp stick? she doesnt look as bada** without it xD anyways the outfits are gorgeous on them. Not sure about the remix though =/ definitely like the original better

remix song.the performance DEABAK!!totally fell for t-ara with their red outfits..

jiyeon dance drive me crazy with her expressions.amd all the member play well with their expressions..

the best performance ever..