2. 2. Rapping?

• Totally Eunjung.
    • Has to be Hyomin.
  3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

i'm hyomin-biased hahaha.

dancing = hyomin

rapping = eunjung...she is more...powerful? love hyomin's rap though.

singing = hyomin - was watching her "mini concert" and thought she was awesome...hopefully she will have more singing parts in the future.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EUNJUNG for ALL three~ she's not called the all package girl for nothing xD

Singing its Eunjung, Hyo is good but Jungie~ can reach higher notes...

Rapping its Eunjung again, her rapping parts are always clear and i shiver everytime i listen to her rap.

Dancing its still Eunjung, I mean dont get me wrong Hyo is one hell of a hot dancer.. but I think Eunjung will not only dominate Sexy dance but all kinds of dance aswell... even folk dances who knows? xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hyomin for all.

The proof is with their songs. The director,songwriter,CEO whoever chose Hyomin to sing the most lines next to Soyeon, maybe even more? Which means she's got a hell of a voice. She even still gets rapping parts even if Hwayoung is already there. So her rapping skills is considered superior. In terms of dancing I think Jiyeon sorta stands out for me. But since its between Hyomin and Eunjung, I picked Hyomin. :wub:

• 1 month later...

In singing i would have to say their equal.. Sometimes i prefer Hyomin singing voice while sometimes i prefer Eunjung.. I used to think that Hyomin is better in singing but after watching Dream High (i am impress in watching Eunjung sing in DH concert especially in "A Goose Dream" song where they sang live & hit the high note amazingly,, prove me she sang very well in live & not just recording which sometimes even auto tone) so i'm thinking now that they are equal..

In rapping Eunjung hands down for me.. Am not saying Hyomin isn't a good rapper because she is good it's just that her rapping voice annoyed me at times.. Unlike Eunjung she raps naturally & effortlessly while Hyomin at times like tried too hard too sound like a bad ass rapper that it doesn't come out naturally..

Dancing,, well i always thought that Jiyeon & Eunjung were the best dancers in T-ara so obviously between Hyomin & Eunung i voted for Eunjung..

Acting should have been included too since BOTH are great actresses as well.. including Jiyeon..

• 1 month later...