Diadem Forums

[12.02.07] Video - T-ara @ Departure for Paris

Ehlana

i'll be departing for paris in a few hours too... just one more day and i'll finally be able to see t-ara in person!!

reportedly jiyeon is missing from the first lineup... i'm gonna be so mad if she doesn't make it =/.

although i'm also really happy that eunjung's injury didn't stop her from attending(or at least i hope so).

btw i find it weird how it's so quiet at the airport in SK(maybe they're just used to stars departing)... i can just imagine the pure fan hysteria when they arrive at the airport in paris.

can.not.wait!

So i was wondering what will Eun Jeung be doing in Paris... I hope CCM won't force her to dance again...

It will be awesome if she still performs Lovey Dovey but instead of giving her just a chair in the sideline like most boybands do if they have an injured member, how about giving her a DJ table instead? So she can still rock with the song without putting pressure on her legs... :P

Thanks for sharing!

I was actually wondering if Eunjung could come with them to Paris.. I'm glad she gets to go with the girls and make an appearance for the European fans. I'm just hoping she wouldn't dance with them. I like xbot's idea of her doing a DJ thing instead.

Hyomin was really nice to have chatted with the fans even at the airport.

Maybe Jiyeon was still busy filming Dream High 2 and will catch a later flight. Anyone here knows for sure? Cause I read that she won't be able to make it to her High School graduation as she will be in Paris for this event.