Diadem Forums

[PICS] Soyeon & Hyomin at movie premiere 'Untouchable' (03/07)

Ehlana

SoMin! Wow they looks so beautiful. where are the rest of the girls? They didn't want to watch the movie>? I really like Soyeon's jacket. the black lapel looks really nice.

hahah eunjung's still in indonesia i think. no idea where hwayoung, qri and jiyeon are. soyeon was asking boram if she wanted to join her or replace her to watch the movie on twitter earlier today. lol but boram didnt want to i think as the movie is not about animals!

• 2 weeks later...

just notice that she cut her hair lol! pretty as always.

too bad the rest of the girls didn't join =[

Yeah,I noticed she cut her hair too.Or,she was wearing extension before this?In Cry Cry performance,her hair only touch her shoulder slightly,but in Lovey Dovey performance,her hair was pretty long and curly.Nah,nevermind,even if she's bald,she'll still looks HOT :wub:

Maybe the other members had some other schedules to do,that's why they couldn't came.

Yeah,I noticed she cut her hair too.Or,she was wearing extension before this?In Cry Cry performance,her hair only touch her shoulder slightly,but in Lovey Dovey performance,her hair was pretty long and curly.Nah,nevermind,even if she's bald,she'll still looks HOT :wub:

Maybe the other members had some other schedules to do,that's why they couldn't came.

Erm, don't you mean in Cry Cry performances her hair was long and slightly curly but in Lovey Dovey performances it only slightly went over her shoulders?

Erm, don't you mean in Cry Cry performances her hair was long and slightly curly but in Lovey Dovey performances it only slightly went over her shoulders?

Urm,no..I still remember she posted a picture showing her short straight hair for Cry Cry MV and some of Cry Cry performances.This is the hairstyle I'm talking about.Not sure if the picture came out.

20111211_1323601507_70862600_1.jpg

I think when you said her hair was long during Cry Cry performance,she probably was wearing a wig or extension.Argh,I'm sorry,I'm really bad at describing something :(

Or maybe,you thought I was talking about Soyeon? :P

• 1 month later...