Diadem Forums

[12.05.18] Video - T-ara performing "Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.)" @ GIRLS' FACTORY

randall

They looked so tired behind those fake smiles. Even their dance seemed a bit less energetic. Eunjung wore Jiyeon's leggings and Jiyeon sang Boram's lines (but I still heard Boram's voice). :blink:

And is it only me who thinks that Hyomin is getting really really hot nowadays?

Omg, Eunjung looked STUNNING! That's the best I've seen her look in a long time. She is such a beauty and so talented,

Boram also looked very very cute even though Eunjung stole the show.

I love that T-ara is promoting lots in Japan and doing it PROPERLY instead of half doing it while they have Korean music activities. I like to see all their focus on Japan right now. I really hope Lovey-Dovey is a big hit like Bo Peep.

Who else is releasing singles on the same day as Lovey-Dovey?

Hyomin sang the wrong lyrics @1:55 and you can see she got panicked for a moment,LOL.

Is it just me or I found every member's charm increasing day by day?(despite the horrendous schedules,of course)

They looked seriously HOT <3

maknae23 Yes,all of them literally look like living corpses.. :(

TheProphetBlog With them actively promoting Lovey Dovey Japanese Version,I can see the potential of it to become the next Bo Peep Bo Peep.

Were the Japanese fans chanting the Korean fan chants? or did they make one themselves? :) I can hear them in the background lol

Hyomin sang the wrong lyrics @1:55 and you can see she got panicked for a moment,LOL.

Is it just me or I found every member's charm increasing day by day?(despite the horrendous schedules,of course)

They looked seriously HOT <3

maknae23 Yes,all of them literally look like living corpses.. :(

TheProphetBlog With them actively promoting Lovey Dovey Japanese Version,I can see the potential of it to become the next Bo Peep Bo Peep.

If you hadn't pointed that out i wouldn't have notice it xD (only because i don't know the Japanese lyrics yet) Her eyes widen for a split second and then she had her cool face back on xD

Omg, Eunjung looked STUNNING! That's the best I've seen her look in a long time. She is such a beauty and so talented,

Boram also looked very very cute even though Eunjung stole the show.

I love that T-ara is promoting lots in Japan and doing it PROPERLY instead of half doing it while they have Korean music activities. I like to see all their focus on Japan right now. I really hope Lovey-Dovey is a big hit like Bo Peep.

Who else is releasing singles on the same day as Lovey-Dovey?

Well singles that are being released in the same week as Lovey-Dovey are by: AKB48 (gonna dominate), NYC, GLAY, Yuzu, Choshinsei (Supernova), Kana Nishino etc etc Lovey-Dovey is currently 6th on the NINKI ratings.

although jiyeon is my fav..hyomin stole it here. love her hairstyle..,,i always thought hyomin was pretty when i first saw her in IY, but i never found an attraction to her until today xD...but jiyeon <333 =x

maybe the girls are tired or maybe its just my eyes. some reason the dance seems slower or less powerful to me.

Well singles that are being released in the same week as Lovey-Dovey are by: AKB48 (gonna dominate), NYC, GLAY, Yuzu, Choshinsei (Supernova), Kana Nishino etc etc Lovey-Dovey is currently 6th on the NINKI ratings.

Damn same day as AKB48! UGH!

Is NINKI fairly accurate? I was hoping for top 3 debut...

Damn same day as AKB48! UGH!

Is NINKI fairly accurate? I was hoping for top 3 debut...

Hmmm, I'd say somewhat, NINKI does give a strong prediction in terms of popularity tho. The last time T-ara was on the polls with "Roly-Poly", NINKI predicted that it would sell around 43k copies ranking at #5 (it sold 41k and ranked at #3) which was fairly accurate. They also predicted that U-KISS's "Forbidden Love" single would sell 50k and rank at #3, however it only sold 11k and ranked at #10, LMAO. Their A Shared Dream album was released on the same day as well tho and that was predicted at selling 41k and rank at #2, but it actually sold only 13k and ranked at #5...

Hmmm, I'd say somewhat, NINKI does give a strong prediction in terms of popularity tho. The last time T-ara was on the polls with "Roly-Poly", NINKI predicted that it would sell around 43k copies ranking at #5 (it sold 41k and ranked at #3) which was fairly accurate. They also predicted that U-KISS's "Forbidden Love" single would sell 50k and rank at #3, however it only sold 11k and ranked at #10, LMAO. Their A Shared Dream album was released on the same day as well tho and that was predicted at selling 41k and rank at #2, but it actually sold only 13k and ranked at #5...

It's worth noting that currently the margin of difference between numbers three through seven for that week are fairly small, meaning it's anyone's guess as to who will end up in what position. Supernova is above T-ara by only the smallest of margins...

Singles:

01 571.30 AKB48 - Manatsu no Sounds good!

02 96.40 NYC - Haina!

03 68.00 GLAY - Bible

04 62.60 Yuzu - with you

05 58.50 Choshinsei - Stupid Love / COME BACK TO ME

06 55.30 T-ARA - Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.)

07 51.60 Nishino Kana - Watashitachi

08 26.70 BUCK-TICK - Elise no Tame ni

09 23.70 The Cro-magnons - Totsugeki Rock

10 23.10 TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE - Tsuioku -Single Arrange ver.- / Taisetsu na Kotoba

It's gonna be really interesting to see where everyone ends up!

They looked so tired behind those fake smiles. Even their dance seemed a bit less energetic. Eunjung wore Jiyeon's leggings and Jiyeon sang Boram's lines (but I still heard Boram's voice). :blink:

And is it only me who thinks that Hyomin is getting really really hot nowadays?

Jiyeon sang Boram's lines? When? Haha, i didnt notice Eunjung's leggings. Glad you pointed it out. Yes, Eunjung looked great and again she gave a full 100% to the performance. She's the best.

It's worth noting that currently the margin of difference between numbers three through seven for that week are fairly small, meaning it's anyone's guess as to who will end up in what position. Supernova is above T-ara by only the smallest of margins...

Singles:

01 571.30 AKB48 - Manatsu no Sounds good!

02 96.40 NYC - Haina!

03 68.00 GLAY - Bible

04 62.60 Yuzu - with you

05 58.50 Choshinsei - Stupid Love / COME BACK TO ME

06 55.30 T-ARA - Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.)

07 51.60 Nishino Kana - Watashitachi

08 26.70 BUCK-TICK - Elise no Tame ni

09 23.70 The Cro-magnons - Totsugeki Rock

10 23.10 TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE - Tsuioku -Single Arrange ver.- / Taisetsu na Kotoba

It's gonna be really interesting to see where everyone ends up!

Damn, I really want them to debut in Top Five damn it. They seem to be promoting this more than their other singles so I thought it'd do pretty well, and T-ara usually have big second week drop...

Hopefully with the album and tour Lovey-Dovey will show longevity on the charts. Although it has a very cheap PV and even the audio sounds kind of cheap and basic, so I'm not surprised Japan isn't super eager to buy it lol. Especially when its their fourth single and lead from their studio album and they still haven't done an original japanese song

Damn, I really want them to debut in Top Five damn it. They seem to be promoting this more than their other singles so I thought it'd do pretty well, and T-ara usually have big second week drop...

Hopefully with the album and tour Lovey-Dovey will show longevity on the charts. Although it has a very cheap PV and even the audio sounds kind of cheap and basic, so I'm not surprised Japan isn't super eager to buy it lol. Especially when its their fourth single and lead from their studio album and they still haven't done an original japanese song

Yeah, I agree, to be honest I'm amazed it's forecasted to debut in the top ten as I think it's their weakest Japanese release yet. I would've loved for them to take a chance and promote Keep Out instead, as I'm dying to hear what it sounds like. On the other hand, that performance on GIRLS' FACTORY was really good (in my opinion, anyways). Kudos to them for not lipping the entire thing. They are promoting a lot more in Japan between LD and RP though, and it's possible that it could do better than forecasted. Only a few more days to go before we find out!