Sign in to follow this  
aleya

[12.07.03] Video - T-ara's "Day by Day" MV

Thanks for the vid! I love the song! Can't wait to see their live performance for this. Not liking the video though. IMO, the best part was Jiyeon being so badass, and the BTS showing their practices for their sword fights.

There would be other MV versions for this song right?!

This MV is so cool! the song is ok. I like Don't Leave more but it's ok anyway :) I can't wait for part 2. Jiyeon OMG Jiyeon is kfshdgkjhsgdigierhi

Dang,The MV to be continued,I really wanna know the rest of the story. Turns out Dani is a blind girl and I presumed that Eunjung is the adult version of Dani in the upcoming MV. can't wait,Can't wait,CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

waw... this was so great.... I think i'ts just like cry cry and lovey dovey... after sad like song, then come back with fungkish song. the beginning background song in the behind the scene must be the next song.... Just can't wait.... ^_^

This MV has everything humans can ask for: top-notch filming, amazing CGs, melodic music and stunningly gorgeous T-ara who looks ravishing and enchanting as ever.

hehe..awesome..its gonna be part 2, right??

so, dani is eunjung..soyeon is in this mv too..

great..can't wait or the sequel..i will always support t-ara..

btw, did jiyeon got hurt there..n what are the meaning of those 'flying word'..

t-ara is the best..hwaiting..i hate read hater's comments at youtube..gosh..

i just love t-ara so much..

Wow. The video was worth the wait. Jiyeon is such a badass. They really made a good role for Dani, being blind kinda represents how she is new to the industry and still cant see the hardships that come with being an idol. Cant wait for part two.

Dang,The MV to be continued,I really wanna know the rest of the story. Turns out Dani is a blind girl and I presumed that Eunjung is the adult version of Dani in the upcoming MV. can't wait,Can't wait,CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Oh sheesh I hadn't made that connection :(

Dang, this was one hella good MV... Wasn't disappointed at all. Wish they had put up subtitles for the beginning, but meh.

Jiyeon was totally badass, Hyomin was great, Dani was alright... btw was she actually blind or did she have some sort of power? o-o

I'm really looking forward to part 2, when Eunjung comes into the MV!! :>

the MV really DAEBAK!!! i like when jiyeon act like that >_<

can't wait for their live perform and the second mv >_<

i think the song is way better than the mv. not saying that the mv is not good but i feel that it can be produced better. i personally liked how cry cry and lovey dovey mvs were shot and presented to the audience. this 1 feels a lot more scrappy as compared to the other 2. but i understand that there is a lot of focus on details regarding the CGI effects that probably a little attention was taken off the story-telling.

still, i appreciate their effort and will look forward to the 2nd part!

Once again!!! Our T-Ara make a record!!! 15 minutes version Music Video already out and .... I LOVE IT!!!! I watch the MV like watch anime movie. hehehe don't want make a mess, but the MV like watching Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, etc, seriously :)) I'm so surprised when heard Ahreum's voice, Is it really her voice? So nice :)

i love it, everything was perfect. Jiyeon acting was amazing, i don't think i have seen anyone from korea act this good( since they all act cute and retarded, people dont even act like that in real life).