Diadem Forums

[12.08.09] T-ara's Hyomin will attend "One Thousandth Man" press conference on the 14th

nathaniel

This news makes me happy&worried. I do hope they provide the much needed security for her during the prescon.

I'm quite sure this scandal would be brought up during the event. If ever she chooses to take this opportunity to finally break the silence about the scandal, I hope she wouldn't take it all to herself. (I'd rather she blames KKS hahaha)

I wish things would finally settle down, and Hyomin showing up is the first step to bringing T-ara back. Excited for their comeback. :3

Minnie unni, showing us that you are doing okay and still standing strong, is more than enough to make me happy.

Please be safe. I've missed seeing your face and smile.

Hyomin unni fighting!

Korean Queen's! Please protect our Minnie.

why did this article come up ? it's like an invitation, they better think a lot on what kind of question will be coming through. At least it shows how confident they are about this drama and Hyomin , put aside any doubt on people's trust in this production. Hyomin stay strong ! Best wish for this drama !

" T-ara stopped all schedules and appearances"

Yet, three of the members are out for drama shoots - how does that not get counted into their 'schedules and appearances'? I find this a bit laughable.

Well, they said Big Bag's Daesung will be on Hiatus untill next year, and his appearing on shows. So what does that that tell you.

Yet, three of the members are out for drama shoots - how does that not get counted into their 'schedules and appearances'? I find this a bit laughable.

Besides, I thought they weren't they signed up in a different agency as far as acting goes? I don't think CCM really has an official say as far as this press conference goes.

Looking forward to the drama, in any case.

Am I the only 1 think that Hyomin will use this press conference to clear up this issue.. We know Hyomin right.. She always trying to protect her members.. just like she did with Jiyeon's ramen issue, Mose's issue & etc.. Btw, Hyomin fighting.. I know you can do it.. Queen's will protect T-ara <3

Jiyeon's ramen? Mose's issue? etc...i don't know bout this..can you tell me please?

all the best for Hyomin...Queen's will always pray for you and the rest of T-ara

Yes! It's a good sign. This means the storm's really dying down now. It's as much as an anticipation of seeing T-ara (live) again as seeing as their current/incoming projects

Hyomin fighting! Queen's will support you! Of course, that goes with Soyeon and Eunjung as well! And lastly, all of the members of T-ara. :lol:

wow..hyomin unne, you are brave..i never though any t-ara members will appear on public, not in this time not yet..but yes, they should face public..i mean, its great to be brave..i just hope she will be fine at the conference..i'm really worry about her now..its scary that people might . . . .you know..please be strong..t-ara hwaiting..i will always support you.. <3 <3 <3

Am I the only 1 think that Hyomin will use this press conference to clear up this issue.. We know Hyomin right.. She always trying to protect her members.. just like she did with Jiyeon's ramen issue, Mose's issue & etc.. Btw, Hyomin fighting.. I know you can do it.. Queen's will protect T-ara <3

Yeah I believe Hyomin will do that! And I hope she will stay safe.

I hope that she has been practicing her responses because she'll probably be bombarded with questions and the reporters will be dissecting her every word including the netizens once they hear her comments. She'll definitely need to be mentally strong that day. I really hate what has been going on and so I hope that this will be a step forward and she'll be safe from hateful comments or actions.

As much as I want her to clear this messy thing by herself,I doubt that because this is a press conference about a TV Show so she would be unprofessional to go off topic like that.

However,I don't rule out the possibility of her saying at least something about this issue SOMEWHERE because like you've said,she's normally the one who clear up or speak about any controversy that hit her member(s) or the group as a whole.

I jut hope the press conference will provide enough security guards :unsure:

found it on tumblr and please show yr support okay.

tara-international

tumblr_m8iys5bbBZ1qf5fl1o1_500.jpg

tara-international:

:

Lord Noodles here, myself, AmandaMetal, Jokerstorm2 and some Diadems are trying to make a campaign:
International T-ara Fan Support Day.

The purpose? Show our love of T-ara.

Show a homemade sign, fan art, drawings, photo support, album collections, something you’ve done as a fan of T-ara to show everyone!
I spoke once of being loud and proud
of being a fan, well here’s your chance to do it! Post on your own blogs, or you can contribute
SUBMIT
to my other one; we’re looking for a place to collect all of this T-ara Love!

T-ara Time to Love!

Hey guys if you haven’t already, share this and contribute to the project! Thanks!