Sign in to follow this  
randall

[13.02.20] Audio - T-ara's "Bunny Style!" preview

Just with one listen and I began to repeat the "Banisuta" part like crazy. THIS IS THE EFFECT OF T-ARA, OUR QUEEN. Can't wait for the full version. Unlike the clothes from the teasers, the song seems to be of good quality and more cute than sexy.

I only like the part where they sing 'stay with me' (I think?). Well although I prefer the type of 'mirage' album or disco type such as r.poly/lovey dovey I suppose to cater for japanese market they chose a light & joyful melody. =) let's wait for the full song! B)

The song is so cute, though it's quite high-pitched, was it to suit the concept of the song? Either way, I love it!! Hyomin, when are you joining the rest?? Hyomin dongsaeng, saranghae! :wub:

P/S: I heard Soyeon's voice all the way in the preview version. And did I hear 'Love is so sweet'?

For me,this song is just ALRIGHT but who knows,maybe it could hit as big as BPBP Jap. Version or probably just below it.(Though there's a low chance but there is always a possibility).And I believe this cut/chorus was sang by Hyomin isn't?She won't be able to participate during the promotion.I wonder who will take her lines...

p/s:Am I the only one who hate the "banisuta" part?? :blink: