Diadem Forums

[13.05.03] Video - T-ara N4 @ Beatles Codes Preview

Chesskid1

Bang!! They talked about the Bullying Scandal and Hyomin even told it wasnt bullying while Jungiee said she had no idea of those things at the beginning but God, believe me, its not the right time. Well, not after 9 months but I would definitely like to hear "behind-the-closed-camera Story"

I wonder if Jiyeon will say something too later when the full broadcast is out. She was sooo quiet in T-ara's confession months ago. And she doesn't talk too in this preview. I'd like to hear her, but she seems too tired to even talk about all of this. If I was her, I would have been jaded and stoned, or frozen since long time ago, because seriously, the hate that she received is the worst and beyond normal. It's too much to handle, for a 20 years old girl. I was even afraid that she had run out of tears, dried. :(

This. :( This really breaks my heart. Seeing those tears and devastated faces, I could totally feel the sadness they are feeling. And how it must've been for them. I hope people would listen and understand their side, after all this is what they have waited for, to finally clear things up. Though it would've been better if all of them were present. Nevertheless, I hope all of us will listen to them with open hearts since we don't really know what happened. Only them could tell us, so I hope they(netizens) will give them this chance without hurting them any further.

Seeing Hyomin cry like that really makes me so sad. I mean, she has always been soft hearted but she does try to appear okay in front of us. But this preview showed me how it was really hard for her to bottle it in inside and she must've been so tired already that she couldn't help but burst in tears. This shows how people you don't even know can hurt you this much.

Jiyeon was quiet the whole time, but I know she is trying to keep the tears inside. I know she has things to say, so I hope they don't criticize her when she finally decides to talk. It would be an obviously hard decision for her if she decides to let it all out.

Judging from what Eunjung said that they too have no idea about anything. That hurts them further.

Ahreum was obviously sad too. She finally debuts but there are people who hate on her just because she was put into T-ara. She is just trying to reach for her dreams and when she finally does she gets hate on that must've been really hard on her.

They must've felt it was unfair. They are being hated for the things that they have not the slightest idea of. I hope the hate will finally die down after all this. They have suffered enough and despite all of those hate they still persevered and continued to do what they do best. I truly wish to see their true smiles finally. Hoping that they'll finally be able to smile without much effort.

As Hyomin unni said "Queen's is T-ara. No Betrayal forever"

I, as a Queen will forever support them even until they grow old. T-ara fighting!!

It's been almost one year after that incident happen and yet the two MCs still asked the girls to discuss about it and now even before this show aired,they're already receiving criticism.I think it would be much better if none reopen this case because at this point,everything that they said will be manipulated and become a laughing stock by the netizens.It hurts me real bad seeing and reading that especially when our girls cry.

Although I doubt they will say anything regarding the scandal.Remember T-ara Confession,anyone?

It's been almost one year after that incident happen and yet the two MCs still asked the girls to discuss about it and now even before this show aired,they're already receiving criticism.I think it would be much better if none reopen this case because at this point,everything that they said will be manipulated and become a laughing stock by the netizens.It hurts me real bad seeing and reading that especially when our girls cry.

Although I doubt they will say anything regarding the scandal.Remember T-ara Confession,anyone?

This is prerecord show so they could refuse to talk about it. And they could cut out anything regarding to controversy. Since this is Mnet show (correct me if I'm wrong) I guess questions were approved by KKS, and this discussion was planned. I'm surprised they are opening Can of Worms again, this may add fire on hate. Now it may get some fans back, but it is very risky to do it now.

This is prerecord show so they could refuse to talk about it. And they could cut out anything regarding to controversy. Since this is Mnet show (correct me if I'm wrong) I guess questions were approved by KKS, and this discussion was planned. I'm surprised they are opening Can of Worms again, this may add fire on hate. Now it may get some fans back, but it is very risky to do it now.

Yeah,I blame anyone who agreed to reopen this incident.I'm not sure if this is an Mnet talk show but if it is yes,then I wonder why KKS would do something silly like this.Then again,KKS never did things right.I seriously hate seeing them receiving thousands of harsh comments like this.I doubt this whole confession thing will bring fans back.If anything,it'll just give haters more idiotic things to talk about.

Some are wondering why Hwayoung still keep silent about this but her twin sister is still under CCM so unless she wants her sister's career to be ruined,I'm pretty convince that Hwayoung won't say anything about the scandal either.Forgive me,but perhaps Hwayoung wasn't truly innocent too.Either way,we won't know what TRULY happened.

Yeah,I blame anyone who agreed to reopen this incident.I'm not sure if this is an Mnet talk show but if it is yes,then I wonder why KKS would do something silly like this.Then again,KKS never did things right.I seriously hate seeing them receiving thousands of harsh comments like this.I doubt this whole confession thing will bring fans back.If anything,it'll just give haters more idiotic things to talk about.

Some are wondering why Hwayoung still keep silent about this but her twin sister is still under CCM so unless she wants her sister's career to be ruined,I'm pretty convince that Hwayoung won't say anything about the scandal either.Forgive me,but perhaps Hwayoung wasn't truly innocent too.Either way,we won't know what TRULY happened.

Yeah that could very well be his idea, but he could let them speak up 9 months ago, why is he doing it now? Seems like always initially acts like troll and then tries to fix things up.

From my point of view, I don't even need to know. Not that I don't care what happened, but hey, their music is much more important to me.

Hi guys, this is what I posted today on my Google+ profile on this topic:

"Ok guys, now let's talk about more serious things...

I do not speak Korean, and therefore I don't know exactly what was said in this transmission, but from the post on the fan-forum Diadem is clear that by the crew of the show have been made again to the girls questions relating to the suspected scandal of bullying reported last year; after reading other material found on the net on topic, I personally think the whole thing a media hype that has caused considerable damage in terms of image to the girls; now, after the hard work and sacrifices made from them, in a moment of clear relaunch of the group, these gentlemen of Mnet allow themselves to pick up the question, creating a clear disturbance to girls even burst into tears, and with the risk of rise new hatred in the absence, however, of any evidence to support. It may be that the whole thing was orchestrated by the same CCM in an attempt to bring clarity on the issue and stimulate new sympathy for the girls. Whatever the origin of the maneuver I say: NO!! The time is wrong; the girls, with great sensitivity (the proof is crying in the video), have the right to be respected in their feelings; they should not be manipulated for ulterior motives. This is a time of joy, not sorrow!
For the real culprits I have only one word: SHAME!! Let quiet the girls!! RESPECT THEM!!!
For you girls I have this to say: I'll always love you... all the true Queen's love you!! You'll never walk alone!! Now and forever: Fighting!!!"