Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Your Thoughts On Areum's Departure, Qri As T-ara's New Leader & Dani's T-ara N4 Debut

Cheerleader2012

I actually was reading about Shannon Williams the other day. I was surprised she left the 5dolls/F-ve Dolls lineup, given that she'd had that she was a 5dolls member on her twitter profile for a while, and she must have been training for a while. And since I've heard she's a very talented singer, I'm surprised that CCM let her leave 5dolls ... are soloists suddenly doing really well or something? ><

I also was thinking about K-pop training processes and realised ... Dani has probably, by this point, received more training for T-ara than Boram and Qri combined. Does anyone know if the latter had any prior training from other companies?

June and July are the months of the year when CCM reshuffles member-lineups with its idol groups, so it shouldn't come off entirely as a surprise. Shannon is indeed a talented singer, especially considering her age, though she has yet to debut (in fact, I even wonder if she will actually debut). If memory calls, she started training in CCM at 2011, but for one's talent, putting her in an idol group is...honestly a bit of a waste haha.

Soloists only do well if they can pull it off correctly and have lengthy experience in the showbizz, something Shannon lacks completely.

Regarding Boram and Qri,...the former did undergo some degree of vocal training for her solo mini-albums during her pre-debut years though she wasn't signed onto any agency, and got a lot of help/push from her dad and his connections, who used to be a popular singer in the 70s and 80s. Qri, I don't think she went through anything, unless you count modelling, which was her job. She was signed into a company during then, and was introduced to KKS prior to moving over to CCM and subsequently, T-ara. Though there isn't much detail about it, nor has Qri ever talked about it much, if ever afaik.

• 2 weeks later...

About the leader i doubt Qri will be great leader, cause after i watch a lot T-ara reality or variety show Qri is too quiet, i still hope Soyeon made the fix Leader. But hope Qri will make T-ara better.

About Areum depature, 50% happy 50% sad, sad cause i starting to like Areum n i like her voice especialy in day n night. Happy cause with this Qri n Boram will get more line in song(Qri especially need more line cause she is the leader now).

About Dani to N4, no comment for this time cause i'm not yet see her performance.

• 2 months later...

I didn't expect Areum to leave T-ara and Dani to become a member of T-ara N4.

Areum can sing well, so I know that there's always a chance for her. However, their company does not have good management and promoting as a solo artist is not easy. She doesn't have the popularity to get people hyped up. She doesn't have the variety skills (maybe not yet?) or any CFs to help her. I can only hope for the best.

I hope Qri will do well as the leader! :) It can be challenging, but also fun. I hope there's more emphasize on her, and especially more exposure on her personality.

Dani... I've heard many comments on people not wanting her to join anyway. Furthermore, T-ara did just fine as 6 members originally (and proving it again with this year's 'Number 9' comeback), so if Dani joined T-ara after Areum left, imagine what the reactions would be! I sincerely hope that Dani won't be seen as the useless member either. Let's hope that she does well in T-ara N4.

I didn't expect Areum to leave T-ara and Dani to become a member of T-ara N4.

Areum can sing well, so I know that there's always a chance for her. However, their company does not have good management and promoting as a solo artist is not easy. She doesn't have the popularity to get people hyped up. She doesn't have the variety skills (maybe not yet?) or any CFs to help her. I can only hope for the best.
I hope Qri will do well as the leader! :) It can be challenging, but also fun. I hope there's more emphasize on her, and especially more exposure on her personality.
Dani... I've heard many comments on people not wanting her to join anyway. Furthermore, T-ara did just fine as 6 members originally (and proving it again with this year's 'Number 9' comeback), so if Dani joined T-ara after Areum left, imagine what the reactions would be! I sincerely hope that Dani won't be seen as the useless member either. Let's hope that she does well in T-ara N4.

Everybody outside Core Contents Media didn't see this was going to happen at all, and the company struggles to make the best with what they've got, so I don't really blame Core Contents Media. But I do blame antis and spiteful 6-aras who continue to hate on Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani for no good reason whatsoever, and continue to prevent them from succeeding as members of T-ara, when for a fact Hwayoung and Areum proved that they did do extremely well as members of T-ara. Many people still want them back in the group no matter what the antis and disrespectful 6-aras say about Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani, and trying to foolishly guess the circumstances for Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani, when they don't even know what's really going on at all inside Core Contents Media. I do agree that Areum does have some ways to go to make it as a soloist, even though she did alright in the collaboration with Shannon and Gavy NJ's Gunji, for "Day And Night" song.

And Areum is still part of Core Contents Media, and she is always welcomed back to T-ara, if she wants to, and Core Contents Media have indicated so on this. Qri is doing very good so far, which I'm very proud of her as T-ara's newest appointed leader. ^_^

Originally, T-ara started as 5 members when they officially debuted with their first song, "A Good Person".

T-ara's newest comeback is doing well so far. Dani is a member of T-ara, even though she's doing T-ara N4 work. T-ara is currently a 7 member group, and promoting as a 6 member group. Antis and hating 6-aras on Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani are still trying to hurt T-ara. None of the members did not want Hwayoung gone, and surely glad that Areum and Dani are still with them to some capacity. When Hwayoung and Areum rejoin T-ara, there will be lots of positive reactions and celebrations. ^_^

It came as a surprise to me when Areum left. I was starting to like her thanks to Princess T-ara. She's like the cutest doll... From her instagram updates she's doing pretty well, and she still looks like the cutest doll.

Qri already knows how to discipline her members: this video will tell you how. Out of all the readings that I've done on T-ara's past controversies, Qri got herself out of it quite clean. She did show wisdom and collectiveness over those hard times, so I believe she will do well.

I really can't comment on Dani. I have to admit reading the comments from smilingdawn, Scatter_88mil, and Emperor Ryu was both insightful and educational.

It came as a surprise to me when Areum left. I was starting to like her thanks to Princess T-ara. She's like the cutest doll... From her instagram updates she's doing pretty well, and she still looks like the cutest doll.

Qri already knows how to discipline her members: this video will tell you how. Out of all the readings that I've done on T-ara's past controversies, Qri got herself out of it quite clean. She did show wisdom and collectiveness over those hard times, so I believe she will do well.

I really can't comment on Dani. I have to admit reading the comments from smilingdawn, Scatter_88mil, and Emperor Ryu was both insightful and educational.

Cheers for that hahaha :D

Personally though, I wouldn't quite refer a variety show as credible evidence on her capabilities as a leader (that position in the group if anything, seems pretty worthless of value really), though you do make quite a point about her not being involved in that major screw-up last year. Even then, there just isn't really any valid/detail/credible info that suggests she'll do a good job.

After all, she's pretty much one of the more 'mysterious' members of the group lol.