Diadem Forums
craZy

[AD/PROMO] Hyomin for SURE Magazine February (01/16)

WHY!? Why did they decide to give her caterpillars for eyebrows? Minnie's brows are thick but they're certainly not this dark.

The caterpillars made her look like Kenshiro jumping out of Fist of the North Stars or Seiya from Saint Seiya. @@

WHY!? Why did they decide to give her caterpillars for eyebrows? Minnie's brows are thick but they're certainly not this dark.

The caterpillars made her look like Kenshiro jumping out of Fist of the North Stars or Seiya from Saint Seiya. @@

Dat reference...EPIC! I sense a 90's era anime fan here. ^^

Dat reference...EPIC! I sense a 90's era anime fan here. ^^

Haha, You're quite right. I've been a manga / anime fan since the 80's XD I'm giving away my age here. Haha.

Somehow I don't really like the photos. She looks way better in her natural self, the photos kinda mask her pretty face

Yeah. Shes looks like a sick person, but I always like her. Whatever pose she do, she always look amazing.!

-- is it just me ? or did the stylists made Hyomin look more masculine ?? i mean look at that bushy eyebrows ! I know Minnie has somewhat a set of thick eyebrows, but not that thick .. i wish they did masculine Hyomin better ..