Sign in to follow this  
HeraldC

[14.06.13] Video HD - Jiyeon's Special Stage Collaboration @ Music Bank

Looking at music show ending videos & several photos... Anyone else seems to think that in this debut, Jiyeon just hooked in G.Na as one of her close friends? Jiyeon did say in a pre-debut interview that at least she wanted to get to know other celebrities better during this promotion. Also, its really great to see Jiyeon's adorable smile on stage again. She has great stage presence in 1Min1Sec but she really can't smile while singing that sad song.

I couldn't breathe during this whole performance. Jiyeon is just toooo adorable. Good to see her smiling while performing. For her next solo she should do a cute concept. Would fit her perfectly

this was hands down the most amazing thing I have seen in my life! Raina and JiYeon were both on point!

I agree with @xbot! It's refreshing to see her do this a midst her sadder song Never Ever

AH the much awaited cute side of maknaeeee. The photos of her look really great, as is her performance. Its as if she went back to her heroes days lol. Yeah she really shd do a cute concept, somewhat like gna's but in dino version :D:D:D